Big Cat Weekend Visitor List

Tivo48

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any bigtime DTs visiting for BCW?

Nope. Just "small time" guys. We have decided not to recruit on the DL, but instead just take the first two DT's and DE's to fax their LOI. Easier that way.

Nope. Just "small time" guys. We have decided not to recruit on the DL, but instead just take the first two DT's and DE's to fax their LOI. Easier that way.

That would certainly save time and effort. It would allow us to focus more heavily on on spending money recruiting for the less well known sports like fishing.

Ellis must be preparing to take his 4-2-5 defensive through its natural evolution to a 2-3-6. Who needs fat bodies anyway.

Ellis must be preparing to take his 4-2-5 defensive through its natural evolution to a 2-3-6. Who needs fat bodies anyway.

We do.... On the goal line

We do.... On the goal line

Well, Carl Lawson says hi on short yardage, TJ.

I like it. Efficiency is always the point of everything, after all. Well, after money.

I like it. Efficiency is always the point of everything, after all. Well, after money.

Okay, I will be serious. I expect we will see some names next week. We will have 2016 guys there as well. If we play like we all believe we will this fall, 2016 we may begin not having to worry about recruiting. Or at least worry about which elite kids we get vs. will we get elite kids.

I thought bureaucracy was the point of everything?

Okay, I will be serious. I expect we will see some names next week. We will have 2016 guys there as well. If we play like we all believe we will this fall, 2016 we may begin not having to worry about recruiting. Or at least worry about which elite kids we get vs. will we get elite kids.

You, serious? Are you serious?

I thought bureaucracy was the point of everything?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you work for the guvmint. :gofig:

i really feel like more of the commits need to be there....

I would bet almost all the commits will be there.

anybody on commit watch for BCW?

Me.

5'11" 160lb.

40 yd dash: Still going. Will report back when finished.

Bench press: Lifts a really heavy backpack on a daily basis.

Position: Team statistician, can also play waterboy.

Tivo, any chance you can put player position next to their name for us non-recruit 24/7 folks.

anybody on commit watch for BCW?

Me.

5'11" 160lb.

40 yd dash: Still going. Will report back when finished.

Bench press: Lifts a really heavy backpack on a daily basis.

Position: Team statistician, can also play waterboy.

we could use you!! when Im watching auburn football games I will look for you holding up one of the picture boards. Be sure to flex those water hoses :muscles:

Tivo, any chance you can put player position next to their name for us non-recruit 24/7 folks.

You got it. Also, as far as current commits, I'd expect a very good chunk of them to be there. I just can't update them until I see news on them, and with them being commits there just isn't as much news surrounding them.

I'm surprised not to see a few more of our current commits on the list -- especially Tyler Queen. Any word on him or other current commits attending?

I read somewhere that Tyler has a 7 on 7 competition on Saturday morning and hopes he can get there.

I'm surprised not to see a few more of our current commits on the list -- especially Tyler Queen. Any word on him or other current commits attending?

I read somewhere that Tyler has a 7 on 7 competition on Saturday morning and hopes he can get there.

Thanks, WEG.

I think we get commits from an OL & LB this weekend!

Awesome if it were Holland at LB. I think his recruitment will go on a long time though. I would love Ivey at OL but too early for that too.

Archived