oxford tiger is not going to be happy.

Wonder how long it will take for coach Malzahn to make up his mind about Tray.

Final decision expected at any time.

According to his tweet yesterday, it sounded like the second chance was already given. If he was talking about Gus, gus may have already okayed it.

?????

Tray Mathews

Weegs do you hear a whooshing sound going over your head ?

I suspect the Barry Manilow is cranked up too loud.

:poke:

I've been spending too much time in the Political Forum arguing with the Pseudo-Intellectuals.

;D

I accept that self-diagnosis.

FWIW Tray started following Gus and every Auburn Sport on twitter today. Looks like it's unofficially done.

He is obviously coming to Auburn and I am not happy about it. We are officially Second Chance U. Might as well just embrace it as this point. Malzahn will apparently take anybody

What is wrong with being "second chance U". It isnt like we let kids get away with murder, and if they turn their ways around, i dont see how its anything but a positive thing

He is obviously coming to Auburn and I am not happy about it. We are officially Second Chance U. Might as well just embrace it as this point. Malzahn will apparently take anybody

I think I'm officially a fan of what ever makes you mad? Who else should AU not take?

Second chances just might give AU a second natty and neither of these kids were any kind of problem at AU. Had the chance to see Cam at a couple of practices in 2010 and he was a "no sir" "yes sir" kid. Heard Marshall is the same. No worries about giving Trey a second chance.

What is wrong with being "second chance U". It isnt like we let kids get away with murder, and if they turn their ways around, i dont see how its anything but a positive thing

I see AU as an important educational institution...not a re-hab center...but that's just me.

I think I'm officially a fan of what ever makes you mad? Who else should AU not take?

Second chances just might give AU a second natty and neither of these kids were any kind of problem at AU. Had the chance to see Cam at a couple of practices in 2010 and he was a "no sir" "yes sir" kid. Heard Marshall is the same. No worries about giving Trey a second chance.

I can speak first hand on this. He is very polite and was a pleasure to meet.

I see AU as an important educational institution...not a re-hab center...but that's just me.

Re-Hab is for drug and achohal. But that's just me. :-)

pppppppppfffffffftttttttttttttttttttt :rolleyes::lmao:

Archived