AUBURN--FAST!

ToraGirl

I like the sound of it...with "plenty of seconds" to go around! :jossun:

‘Auburn Fast’ billboard campaign taking over the state of Alabama' http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2014/auburn-fast-billboard-campaign/

auburn-fast.jpg

Heck yeah! Lettin 'em know we comin!!

I like it !!!

I'm all for rubbing everyone else's nose in it.

Same here...so long as we can live up to it.

I remember how bammers were all claiming an nc in 2000, just before going 3-8. What a hoot. but I'd hate for us to do the same thing. . . . Granted, there was no reason for them to think they were going to win an nc that year other than the fact that DuBose said they'd compete for one.

I like it !!!

I'm all for rubbing everyone else's nose in it.

Same here...so long as we can live up to it.

I remember how bammers were all claiming an nc in 2000, just before going 3-8. What a hoot. but I'd hate for us to do the same thing. . . . Granted, there was no reason for them to think they were going to win an nc that year other than the fact that DuBose said they'd compete for one.

Don't worry, it is truly a new day. May not win the NC every year but the losing season years are over as long as Gus is at AU!

Whatever the results, and I think they'll be amazing, one thing is for sure....AUBURN = FAST! Timeless idea!!!

:wareagle:

I'm all for anything that will drive the turds nuts.

+++ when the bammers are complaining you know you are doing things right.

Next thing you know, a Bammerese research project will be out tying car accidents disproportionately crimson to the sightings of these signs. They will fight through their system of legal eagles to have them banned. I can't wait to hear the judge say, "Now, WAIT a second! You know that's NUN YA!!"

:wareagle:

Archived