Tom Holliday

Everyone is not on board, but hopefully he is going to be able to change that. He won't last long if things continue like they have been. AU needs to give him a few lessons in PR if JJ plans to keep him around.

Are you an Auburn baseball player's mom?

The Phillip Marshall opinion/article/hatchet job is simply the 277th rendition of the history of Auburn baseball coaches in the twenty-first century. I am of the opinion that Marshall is mediocre at best at what he does. There is a reason why Steve Renfroe is coaching at Briarwood. His players don't much care for him either.

"The season ended in turmoil with accusations and recriminations. Auburn lost its last eight home games. After an investigation, Golloway kept his job."

My dog will be more productive than that when I take him outside tonight.

PM is correct. You may not care for him, but this article is telling the truth about CSG. AU lost it's last 8 games mainly because the coach caused all kinds of trouble and was not doing his job, let alone doing it well. The situation deteriorated as the season progressed, and by the last few weeks it was intense and very detrimental to the team.

I am only slightly surprised that CSG is still at AU but maybe,hopefully he is on a short leash. I hope the new hire can help bring things under control, calm the troubled waters, and repair relationships.

I respectfully disagree. We lost the last 8 games due to our lack of talent.

Sorry AU78....you might be wrong. Perhaps the last 8 games were lost because of the coaching...but likely it was the other 20 losses that were caused by lack of talent. Only problem with this assessment is that I can't explain who gets the credit for the 28 wins. :-\

Ha! Good one.

Quote: "Only problem with this assessment is that I can't explain who gets the credit for the 28 wins. :-\"

Those gripin' parents were getting the team together in the wee hours of the morning and giving them coaching tips. I thought that was obvious!

Archived