WarDlowe

This has been a year that has been more special that any I have ever been a part of. I've always felt as though there was something different about Auburn since I was a little kid, something that made everything about it magical. I've had a freshman year so far that has in every way confirmed what I've always believed and made me proud to support my school.

This year I saw 2 NFL top prospects return for their senior year, rejecting a whole lot of money to stay and play their senior seasons.

I saw a coach stick with his team even when he got screwed and could have left, turn around and lead that team to an undefeated SEC title.

I saw a quarterback that had been everyone's scapegoat finally reach the potential many of us knew he had all along, and help lead the team to an undefeated year.

I saw a group of young men become winners, both on the field and off, by seeing not one report of any Auburn Tiger in off the field trouble, and more team unity than ever before.

I saw a tremendous amount of class, by players kneeling to pray for any injured player, no matter the side, and the coaches playing classy football.

I saw a team constantly outplay the critics' expectations and go above and beyond what anyone expected them to do.

I saw outstanding leadership by an outstanding senior class.

I saw an Auburn team beat Alabama for the third year in a row.

I saw a group of young men be hard fighting soldiers on the battlefield.

I saw and heard 87, 451 fans from rival schools cheer an injured player together.

I read article after article written by news and sports reporters, fans, and others saying how special of a place Auburn is.

I've seen what it means to truly believe in Auburn and love it.

I know that this year we should be playing for the National Title, and I'm sick that we got the short end of the stick. But instead of making excuses for it like our friends 170 miles up the road (even though there are some valid ones), let's enjoy this year. We have a 12-0 record and an SEC title, and we have Auburn. No computers can ever take those things from us. This has been a one of a kind year for Auburn, one that doesn't come around often. We've seen so many truly special things happen, let's always remember 2004 as our year, and remember what all of these special moments have felt like. I love Auburn, and 2004 has reminded me why. WAR EAGLE!

I totally agree. Great group of guys who believed in there coach and themselves. I know a few questioned week after week would this team be ready and I believe they have spoken.

This has been a year that has been more special that any I have ever been a part of.  I've always felt as though there was something different about Auburn since I was a little kid, something that made everything about it magical. I've had a freshman year so far that has in every way confirmed what I've always believed and made me proud to support my school.

This year I saw 2 NFL top prospects return for their senior year, rejecting a whole lot of money to stay and play their senior seasons. 

I saw a coach stick with his team even when he got screwed and could have left, turn around and lead that team to an undefeated SEC title. 

I saw a quarterback that had been everyone's scapegoat finally reach the potential many of us knew he had all along, and help lead the team to an undefeated year. 

I saw a group of young men become winners, both on the field and off, by seeing not one report of any Auburn Tiger in off the field trouble, and more team unity than ever before.

I saw a tremendous amount of class, by players kneeling to pray for any injured player, no matter the side, and the coaches playing classy football.

I saw a team constantly outplay the critics' expectations and go above and beyond what anyone expected them to do.

I saw outstanding leadership by an outstanding senior class.

I saw an Auburn team beat Alabama for the third year in a row.

I saw a group of young men be hard fighting soldiers on the battlefield. 

I saw and heard 87, 451 fans from rival schools cheer an injured player together. 

I read article after article written by news and sports reporters, fans, and others saying how special of a place Auburn is. 

I've seen what it means to truly believe in Auburn and love it.

I know that this year we should be playing for the National Title, and I'm sick that we got the short end of the stick.  But instead of making excuses for it like our friends 170 miles up the road (even though there are some valid ones), let's enjoy this year.  We have a 12-0 record and an SEC title, and we have Auburn.  No computers can ever take those things from us.  This has been a one of a kind year for Auburn, one that doesn't come around often.  We've seen so many truly special things happen, let's always remember 2004  as our year, and remember what all of these special moments have felt like.  I love Auburn, and 2004 has reminded me why. WAR EAGLE!

129181[/snapback]

As Shug used to say:

"You are sooo right Carl" :au::sec: 9-0

I don't think we can say it enough. From the head coach down to the substitutes on the scout team, this group showed us what teamwork is all about. Truly a class act all the way! Way to go guys!!! :D

WAR EAGLE!

AUBURN, ALABAMA................THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!

Amen to all that. And Titan, that's 3 NFL prospects if you count Carlos Rogers. I'll go out on a limb and say JC has made himself into a prospect too after this year -- the guy has a major league arm and showed professional poise all year.

Archived