2017 QB Austin Clakely

benjazz

Strange but true. Looked up an old friend whom I used to go to Auburn games with years ago when we had season tickets. We were at the famed LSU Auburn interception game to tell you how long ago this was. John got married and moved to South Florida where his wife was from and we kind of lost contact over the years. Anyhow, the first thing he told me was his son, whom I only recall as an infant is the second ranked quarterback in Florida for the 2017 class. He goes to the elite qb camp Where Sean White went and they are friends. I suppose this is the year they can start being recruited and his coach asked him to prepare a list of where he wanted to go to college where he could send film, etc. Needless to say Auburn was on the list although his dad says he likes Miami right now. So watch for Austin Clakely in recruiting reports AT LAST I HAVE A RECRUITING SCOOP. LOLLOL.

Strange but true. Looked up an old friend whom I used to go to Auburn games with years ago when we had season tickets. We were at the famed LSU Auburn interception game to tell you how long ago this was. John got married and moved to South Florida where his wife was from and we kind of lost contact over the years. Anyhow, the first thing he told me was his son, whom I only recall as an infant is the second ranked quarterback in Florida for the 2017 class. He goes to the elite qb camp Where Sean White went and they are friends. I suppose this is the year they can start being recruited and his coach asked him to prepare a list of where he wanted to go to college where he could send film, etc. Needless to say Auburn was on the list although his dad says he likes Miami right now. So watch for Austin Clakely in recruiting reports AT LAST I HAVE A RECRUITING SCOOP. LOLLOL.

now that's what I call a real "insider"....good work.

Great story.

Thanks for the info!

And this is how it's done, just passing info, no ego, or false sense of entitlement. This is a great post

Awesome story, thanks for sharing!!

And this is how it's done, just passing info, no ego, or false sense of entitlement. This is a great post

No matter what you think the main people who post info on here don't post info with ego or entitlement.

Omg....ok imo some do but anyway it goes I was simply thanking him and I don't want to argue with you

Omg....ok imo some do but anyway it goes I was simply thanking him and I don't want to argue with you

You can thank someone without taking shots at others.

Ok. I tell you what I'm going to start correcting everything you say that I think shouldn't have been said. I'm going to do that for a week

Well thank you for allowing me that oh great one, especially since I never was speaking to you in the first place...

Well thank you for allowing me that oh great one, especially since I never was speaking to you in the first place...

Why dont you stop already!

hehehe...

Archived