The last game...

WFE12

Guys they're showing our last game on espnu right now, i watched like the first 10 minutes but just looking at jameis winston's face and the other team showboating after every play started to infuriate me...had to switch the channel, i don't usually like dwelling on the past and i was fine until i decided to watch it again, how are yall's thinking of the last game..can you still watch it?

Each time I watch it, I see more and more missed opportunities for Auburn to score. Just makes me angrier. Should've been up by 20+ at half.

No need to watch it if you don't want to, it hurts. Just remember, we've got guys on that football team who feel the sting way more than we know... TNT13

Indeed. Would've loved to win that game, but that is the silver lining for this season, no doubt.

That game disappoints me so much. I try to get over it, but I still have thoughts about it at times - more often than not before I go to bed and after watching Kick Six. Gus's lack of clock management skills (not his fault Tre Mason ran over that defender I guess, but I wish he stressed them not to score so quickly) and our defense giving up big plays both finally caught up to this team at the worst possible time. Pisses me off. A win in that game and I would've experienced everything I wanted in sports. Opportunities to see Auburn win the National Championship at the Rose Bowl are a rare occurrence. Winning it all this year won't take away the tear in my heart from that blown opportunity. So glad I paid over $1,000 to watch that in person... not. At least the rest of the trip was enjoyable.

No need to watch it if you don't want to, it hurts. Just remember, we've got guys on that football team who feel the sting way more than we know... TNT13

yeah, really need to keep that in mind....tried to watch to see what went wrong guess i can't do that, this season the team will be so relentless starting aug.30, those pigs better watch out buddy TnT XIII

I have not, nor will I ever watch it again

completely understand buddy....27 more days!

I finally watched it in June, almost wish I hadn't. Too many blown chances. We were in complete control until the fake punt, then back and forth. The kickoff return that we gave up was a fluke caused by hamstring problem. Fsu did a pretty good job of taking away the run by NM but our giving up big plays was what ultimately did us in.

I've not watched a replay, nor do I plan on it. I've yet to read an article about it. Or stats from the game. I don't even know which team had the most yardage from scrimmage.

Dang wound has to yet to completely scab over.

Fsu's d tackle whipped Reese this particular day. He was constantly blowing up plays. If we had won that individual battle I think we would have beat the hell out of fsu

Guys they're showing our last game on espnu right now, i watched like the first 10 minutes but just looking at jameis winston's face and the other team showboating after every play started to infuriate me...had to switch the channel, i don't usually like dwelling on the past and i was fine until i decided to watch it again, how are yall's thinking of the last game..can you still watch it?

Never watched any of the replays of it. Won't.

We made mistake after mistake after mistake. We dominated the game but blew EVERY little opportunity. It's our fault. Plain and simple. I hope gus makes these kids watch this game every damn day. As bad as it pisses me off, I hope it pisses them off more. With this talent and that level of hate, there's no chance we lose a ballgame with this team on the field this year.

We made mistake after mistake after mistake. We dominated the game but blew EVERY little opportunity. It's our fault. Plain and simple. I hope gus makes these kids watch this game every damn day. As bad as it pisses me off, I hope it pisses them off more. With this talent and that level of hate, there's no chance we lose a ballgame with this team on the field this year.

there's no doubt it makes them even more mad and i hope it rubs off on the new guys

I've also not watched a reply & won't. But I did watch the replay of the UGa game last night on the same channel. I couldn't help but notice that Parkey was 7 for 7 on kickoffs not being returnable, but he couldn't do that in the NC game. That return they got really hurt. I've read that Kody had back issues, which would explain it. But wouldn't you know that would happen in the NC game. Rats!

This is the first time I've ever watched it. Literally every single day the disappointment creeps in my head from the game. The stunned silence while sitting there on the 8th row righr between the uprights is as vivid today as ever. I've never dwelled in a sporting event like this. We dominated em boys. From whistle to whistle. Watching it drills that home even further. I cannot believe we lost this ballgame.

Can't and won't watch it again. Before the game I thought I would be ok with losing because I was just thrilled we got to the game. Plus we were playing FSU who I always kind of cheered for because my niece and nephew currently attend there and my brother (who's a booster) and his wife graduated from there. We tried to make it a family event (myself, brother, sister, and Dad) and go out west for the game but I was unable to go because we had all already planned to take my Dad to Ireland in April for his 70th birthday. Anyway, after we lost, I felt like my brother behaved like a Bammer and his behavior has turned me against FSU forever.

My brother and I are both passionate about our teams but we always cheered for each other's team as well. When we lost, apparently one of the t-shirt vendors couldn't get the Auburn National Champions shirts off the rack fast enough and replaced with the FSU ones so my brother thought it was funny and grabbed one. He put it on in the stadium to rub it in. His wife took pics and texted them to me as well in response to my gracious "good game" text. Then on top of that, the following April in Ireland my brother said he had something for me. It was the shirt and he proceeded to laugh and say we were lucky to have played them for the Natty. Needless to say, that shirt never made it back to the states...

I watched the Georgia game last night and the Iron bowl is supposed to be coming on and I have that recording. I will enjoy that game for the rest of my life!!

Even after watching the disaster of the natty game for the first time, the second I heard ole Verne's voice and this game started up, the biggest grin has come upon my face. Man I can't wait for August 30th!

Can't and won't watch it again. Before the game I thought I would be ok with losing because I was just thrilled we got to the game. Plus we were playing FSU who I always kind of cheered for because my niece and nephew currently attend there and my brother (who's a booster) and his wife graduated from there. We tried to make it a family event (myself, brother, sister, and Dad) and go out west for the game but I was unable to go because we had all already planned to take my Dad to Ireland in April for his 70th birthday. Anyway, after we lost, I felt like my brother behaved like a Bammer and his behavior has turned me against FSU forever.

My brother and I are both passionate about our teams but we always cheered for each other's team as well. When we lost, apparently one of the t-shirt vendors couldn't get the Auburn National Champions shirts off the rack fast enough and replaced with the FSU ones so my brother thought it was funny and grabbed one. He put it on in the stadium to run it in. His wife took pics and texted them to me as well in response to my gracious "good game" text. Then on top of that, the following April in Ireland my brother said he had something for me. It was the shirt and he proceeded to laugh and say we were lucky to have played them for the Natty. Needless to say, that shirt never made it back to the states...

I watched the Georgia game last night and the Iron bowl is supposed to be coming on and I have that recording. I will enjoy that game for the rest of my life!!

wow...you're brother needs to chill, hate when people act like that

Even after watching the disaster of the natty game for the first time, the second I heard ole Verne's voice and this game started up, the biggest grin has come upon my face. Man I can't wait for August 30th!

me neither man, every opponent on that schedule is gonna feel the wrath of the tigers!

My brother and I are both passionate about our teams but we always cheered for each other's team as well. When we lost, apparently one of the t-shirt vendors couldn't get the Auburn National Champions shirts off the rack fast enough and replaced with the FSU ones so my brother thought it was funny and grabbed one. He put it on in the stadium to run it in. His wife took pics and texted them to me as well in response to my gracious "good game" text. Then on top of that, the following April in Ireland my brother said he had something for me. It was the shirt and he proceeded to laugh and say we were lucky to have played them for the Natty. Needless to say, that shirt never made it back to the states...

Tell me about it... My Dad is a fair weathered friend as well... He called me about a week after the Natty and said he felt we were the better team and it was unfortunate that we lost. But in Ireland, we got on the topic of coaches at dinner. I said that Saban was not that great of a game day coach and made reference to the iron bowl for example. My dad piped up and said also that we were the luckiest team and didn't deserve to be in the Natty.

Thank God for my sister... She's the only other family member with some real sense... And she's an Auburn grad !!

Tell me about it... My Dad is a fair weathered friend as well... He called me about a week after the Natty and said he felt we were the better team and it was unfortunate that we lost. But in Ireland, we got on the topic of coaches at dinner. I said that Saban was not that great of a game day coach and made reference to the iron bowl for example. My dad piped up and said also that we were the luckiest team and didn't deserve to be in the Natty.

Thank God for my sister... She's the only other family member with some real sense... And she's an Auburn grad !!

lol was your dad drunk that day?(no offense) yeah and my dad is the only other auburn fan in my family, sister went to bama and brother and mother are bama fans

Kicking game really is what cost us the NC more than anything else. Missed chip shot FG. Failure to cover the fake punt when everyone in the stadium could see they were desperate and had to try something at that point. Cover that and get the ball back at mid field with time to score again before the half and the game is over. Kickoffs had been sailing out the back of the end zone all year and now one is returned for a TD because of a pulled hamstring. Those 3 things plus our failure to score on some golden opportunities kept it for being a blowout our way. But that's the breaks. I'm sure the Bammer fans are equally tormented by their missed opportunities in the Kick Six game and, of course, we love that.

Archived