Arky's Sunday scrimmage

AuburnGrad97

IMO I think Arky will give us all we can handle until 4th quarter.

At some point we'll need to accept that a crappy team can't hang with a good team just because they really really want to.

At some point we'll need to accept that a crappy team can't hang with a good team just because they really really want to.

I'm hoping we can play like we did against LSU in Baton Rouge last year, if so it could be a good game.

Auburn O-Line, Backs, QB's, WO, Tight Ends, just too talented, fast, experienced, and well coached for Fat Boy.

Unless JJ starts and implodes the entire first half, I can't see this one being close.

I'm hoping we can play like we did against LSU in Baton Rouge last year, if so it could be a good game.

Only if Malzahn is mysteriously replaced on gameday with an android clone programmed from a Chizik-Tubby processor.

I look for this game to start out as a tough, SEC West slobber-knocker, then Auburn takes over around mid-3rd quarter, and wins by 2 TD's. Arky always plays us tough, just like Miss State. Bert's actions during the off-season have fueled the fire on both sidelines, and I think that adrenaline and desire to blow the other team out will make this a very good game well into the 2nd half. Unless we implode, our depth of talent is greater than Arky's, and with our pace of play, we will pull away from the hogs and never look back.

One of the top OLs in the country, 10-man rotation on the DLine, 4-deep at RB, 2-Deep at QB, 5 or 6-Deep at WR, 2 great options at TE/HB, improved secondary and LBs. That's a tall order for Coach Meatsweats to overcome for 4 quarters.

A classier response than I deserved :) Welcome and post often.

I'll have to see a LOT more from Arkansas' defense to think this is going to be a tight game. People like to think last year was tight but it was never less than 11 after the first drive of the second quarter and we scored on almost every possession, while running a very limited playbook. We could've scored at any time. Unless our offense regresses or their defense makes a leap, it won't be a tight game.

Archived