Wapo: "Four minutes later..."

DKW 86

Remember folks, we can win this war if we generate enough positive photo ops - or "good optics" - as the current slang goes.

:flag:

Are you channeling ICHY? The asinine absurdity of this post suggests that you are.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is not interested in stopping ISIS or anyone else in the world. He believes that they, along with Hamas and everyone else has a legitimate grievance. He does not believe we have the moral authority to stop Iran from getting nuclear arms. We don't have the moral authority to tell Putin he shouldn't do what he's doing. He can meet with national security people all day long but if he isn't interested in doing anything of consequence then what good does it do? I don't care if the bad guys of the world like us or not. I do care that they respect us. That has been lost over the course of these past 5 1/2 years. They no longer fear us doing anything to interfere with their nefarious plans. When even the Washington Post starts talking like this you know something is wrong. These people have done everything they can to prop him up. If it weren't for the MSM Obama would never have been elected the first time much less reelected

Hey, lets start a selfie campaign to get all those girls in Africa Free from Boko Haram...

Months later, they are still there.

he is not interested in stopping ISIS or anyone else in the world. He believes that they, along with Hamas and everyone else has a legitimate grievance. He does not believe we have the moral authority to stop Iran from getting nuclear arms. We don't have the moral authority to tell Putin he shouldn't do what he's doing. He can meet with national security people all day long but if he isn't interested in doing anything of consequence then what good does it do? I don't care if the bad guys of the world like us or not. I do care that they respect us. That has been lost over the course of these past 5 1/2 years. They no longer fear us doing anything to interfere with their nefarious plans. When even the Washington Post starts talking like this you know something is wrong. These people have done everything they can to prop him up. If it weren't for the MSM Obama would never have been elected the first time much less reelected

We lost respect long before then.

But he did say he would restore that respect. How's that going?

In your twisted mind maybe but not to the people that once feared us and our reaction to their plans. Your idea of respect and mine are two different things. I don't care what the Europeans think of us. These are the weaklings of the world who have enabled these islamist people with their coddling and political correct way of doing things.

In your twisted mind maybe but not to the people that once feared us and our reaction to their plans. Your idea of respect and mine are two different things. I don't care what the Europeans think of us. These are the weaklings of the world who have enabled these islamist people with their coddling and political correct way of doing things.

We are where we are now because of actions you cheered on.

We are where we are now because of actions you cheered on..

SO you're convinced ISIS would not exist were it not for America's wrong doing? This is the liberal way...everything is America's fault but, frankly, Im beyond pointing fingers as to who is to blame because here we are and the threat is REAL. I honestly believe if we're going to fall victim to analysis paralysis, ISIS will be blowing up major cities in the USA. Its time to move beyond playing the blame game but I do not expect you ever will.

SO you're convinced ISIS would not exist were it not for America's wrong doing? This is the liberal way...everything is America's fault but, frankly, Im beyond pointing fingers as to who is to blame because here we are and the threat is REAL. I honestly believe if we're going to fall victim to analysis paralysis, ISIS will be blowing up major cities in the USA. Its time to move beyond playing the blame game but I do not expect you ever will.

You guys love the blame game until someone points out that the strategy you champion blew up in our face. Then you decry it.

Hussein was a murderous tyrant. But most religious minorities were better off and ISIS wouldn't have stood a chance. And Iran would have a counterbalance. But you geniuses called those who opposed invading weak with the same condescension, arrogance and certainty you have now. It's amazing how shameless you are. No learning ever takes place.

You guys love the blame game until someone points out that the strategy you champion blew up in our face. Then you decry it.

Hussein was a murderous tyrant. But most religious minorities were better off and ISIS wouldn't have stood a chance. And Iran would have a counterbalance. But you geniuses called those who opposed invading weak with the same condescension, arrogance and certainty you have now. It's amazing how shameless you are. No learning ever takes place.

Thanks for making my point.Its amazing how unwilling you are to face present realities but then again its not surprising. Frankly, I don't get the connection between my shamelessness and the current threats to our way of life that ISIS presents. I suppose it'll all go away by blaming Bush? There's nothing quite so convenient as broad brush painting me into the corner of your selection but its just not that simple ole buddy. Bottom line, you simply will not stand for any criticism of your messiah and anyone who has been here for more than one day can very easily see that.

Thanks for making my point.Its amazing how unwilling you are to face present realities but then again its not surprising. Frankly, I don't get the connection between my shamelessness and the current threats to our way of life that ISIS presents. I suppose it'll all go away by blaming Bush? There's nothing quite so convenient as broad brush painting me into the corner of your selection but its just not that simple ole buddy. Bottom line, you simply will not stand for any criticism of your messiah and anyone who has been here for more than one day can very easily see that.

That's your narrative and, frankly, it exist simply because I don't agree with your rantings. You view any disagreement with you as seeing Obama as a Messiah. It's delusional.

Of course we have to deal with the current reality of ISIS. The last folks that need to be developing that strategy, though, are the fools that have yet to see the folly of their strategy to respond to 9/11.

No.......the last folks we need developing a strategy are the fools in the current WH. That has clearly been proven,. Hope is not a strategy and all the WH can say is all options are on the table and we hope we don't have to use any of them. Then when the s&&t hits the fan they are helpless in knowing what to do for too long. Obama said just a week ago that ISIS was JV bunch and used the analogy that putting uniforms on a Laker JV team doesn't make them Kobe Bryant. My message to Mr. Obama.......taking a community organizer off the golf course, putting a suit on him, and giving him teleprompter doesn't make him a competent POTUS or a CIC.

No.......the last folks we need developing a strategy are the fools in the current WH. That has clearly been proven,. Hope is not a strategy and all the WH can say is all options are on the table and we hope we don't have to use any of them. Then when the s&&t hits the fan they are helpless in knowing what to do for too long. Obama said just a week ago that ISIS was JV bunch and used the analogy that putting uniforms on a Laker JV team doesn't make them Kobe Bryant. My message to Mr. Obama.......taking a community organizer off the golf course, putting a suit on him, and giving him teleprompter doesn't make him a competent POTUS or a CIC.

I wish BHO would stay on the golf course and not come back......EVER, but, the problem is, his vacation will be over in a few days and he'll be back to transforming America before we know it. He seems much more focused on granting amnesty to all illegal aliens than moving on any national security initiatives.

Archived