Texas A&M vs South Carolina Game Thread

Auctoritas

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say I called this one, but I did. Having watched every Carolina game for the last few years, they are absolutely not equipped to handle this type of offense. The first time you see a HUNH/spread offense that's clicking, it's so hard to defend. Combine that with the fact that Carolina is a bend but don't break (horrible on 3rd down) defense, it's a perfect storm.

Now, the offense has had some of the same classic SC offense issues - minor brain farts that cost them points, wasted plays, etc. If Carolina could catch, they'd have 35 points.

But starting two new corners and 3 DL in a 3-4, and having Skai Moore, your best defensive player limited (along with Mike Davis not playing), I'm not surprised.

344 yards, 3 tds for Hill. 10 minutes left in the third quarter. WTH

Apparently Kevin Sumlin has it going on.

Apparently so..

OMG...was at a party....no TV allowed and got home to see 38-21....what in the world happened to USCe....over-confident?

Why isn't SC running the ball at all? They have a decent RB. Not sure why they keep throwing it all the time.

They're down by 24. Lol

Why isn't SC running the ball at all? They have a decent RB. Not sure why they keep throwing it all the time.

They're down by 24. Lol

That makes sense. Good call.

Just proves the future of football is hurry up- no huddle. Adapt or perish...

I think Davis came into the game gimpy. He didn't start the first series and hasn't played much since.

SC showing some grit right now. Looks like they might have woken up a bit

Nope. Nail in the coffin. It's done.

SC showing some grit right now. Looks like they might have woken up a bit

Nope. Nail in the coffin. It's done.

I think you are right.. SC defense looks bad.

Goes to show we can't take anything for granted. I hope we're as good as we hope this year and we aren't experiencing the same feeling USCe fans are having right now.

amen there....that game really burst their balloon ....folks talking SEC championship and the big play-off....now they need to try and figure out what hit them....and figure out how to beat UF and UGa.

Archived