AP Top 25 Poll - Week 2

RunInRed

I would love nothing more than facing FSU in the final 4. I honestly do not think bammer will finish in the top 4 at the end of the regular season. My final 4 group in order:

1. Oregon

2. Auburn

3. Oklahoma

4. Georgia

A shot in the dark with night vision and an accurate telescope.

I see a lot of predictions now with us and georgia in the playoffs, but I just don't see how we can both get in. I don't imagine the selection committee would seriously consider taking a pair of teams that had recently played twice, unless we split the series in two amazing games, and even then it seems hard to fathom

Florida is number 29. Unbelievable. They won 4 games and lost to Georgia southern last year but after beating Idaho in their 1 game since, they're suddenly among the elite? Media relations pays off because so many of those clowns don't do any homework.

You're an AP voter, aren't you?

:poke:

Well considering all polls have zero to do with who goes into the playoffs now. They are all beauty pagents. And ones for ugly people at that.

Well considering all polls have zero to do with who goes into the playoffs now. They are all beauty pagents. And ones for ugly people at that.

I wouldn't say zero. The committee members cannot totally isolate themselves from the polls, so they will have some influence, at least subliminally.

Florida is number 29. Unbelievable. They won 4 games and lost to Georgia southern last year but after beating Idaho in their 1 game since, they're suddenly among the elite? Media relations pays off because so many of those clowns don't do any homework.

Umm... They actually didn't play, did they?

Details...

Archived