Georgia vs South Carolina

AuCivilEng1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay UGA fans will shut up a bit. Looks like Florida has the keys to the car in the east now. Let's see if they can drive it.

Gary said last link and Gary is as usual WRONG. It's measured from the inside of one post to the inside of the next post, not last link. I hope that crew made sure that line to gain post was completely straight because if it wasn't it could change the call. It looked to me like it was not touching the lead stake and it wasn't a first down, but they were a lot close to it than I was and we can't account for camera angle...

That spot was so close. Could not have been any closer to the chains. First down!! Ballgame!!

Odd they let the line judge on the opposite side of the field call the spot. Who is the ref expert here? Was that just a line judge in the run side being a wuss? Or an attempt to give it to UGA?

The only thing I could take away from that game is that Duke, Sammie, and Ray are going to have a field day against both of these teams. Unfortunately their receivers will probably have a field day as well.

Yay UGA fans will shut up a bit. Looks like Florida has the keys to the car in the east now. Let's see if they can drive it.

With USCe's loss coming to a western team, they still control their own destiny as well. An with the way Florida looks right now, I'd put my money on the Gamecocks getting to Atlanta.

That spot was so close. Could not have been any closer to the chains. First down!! Ballgame!!

Odd they let the line judge on the opposite side of the field call the spot. Who is the ref expert here? Was that just a line judge in the run side being a wuss? Or an attempt to give it to UGA?

The head linesman (official that works the chains) had the spot all the way. It was completely his call. The linejudge is stepping in on the near side of the field in an approximate area but he doesn't have the actual spot in that situation.

With USCe's loss coming to a western team, they still control their own destiny as well. An with the way Florida looks right now, I'd put my money on the Gamecocks getting to Atlanta.

Does everyone forget about Mizzou? They are very good. Beat up on UCF today.

I still don't get Mizzou not getting any attention. People forget they made it to the championship game last season. They lost some guys but so did UGA and USCe. I still think Mauk is the best QB out of that bunch.

I still don't get Mizzou not getting any attention. People forget they made it to the championship game last season. They lost some guys but so did UGA and USCe. I still think Mauk is the best QB out of that bunch.

I absolutely agree. I think Missouri is really getting over looked and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they win the division again. In fact, I think I picked them to win the division in the TDA bowl. We'll see.

Mizzou is only loaning them those keys for the moment.

I absolutely agree. I think Missouri is really getting over looked and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they win the division again. In fact, I think I picked them to win the division in the TDA bowl. We'll see.

For those who were complaining about AU not getting enough preseason credit, think how Mizzou fans must feel.

Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState

Steve Spurrier: "I knew we had a good chance to beat them when I heard Finebaum pick them to win by 20 points."

:bow:/>

Did CSS really say that? That is classic. I can't wait to hear the uneducated idiots that call in to that show bring up that gem!!!

Archived