Jameis in the NFL

Johndunc

I shudder to think what he might be capable of doing with the money he'd make being an NFL player.

Shudder? I will watch it with great schadenfreude. He's going to make Johnny Football look like a Boy Scout.

Well yeah but it is scary what he might be capable of. I wonder if he believes he has any limit on his actions. Give someone like that a big wad of money to spend and there is no limit to the damage he could do. JF is bit of a spoiled brat but all he wants to do is party and have a good time hanging out with people and celebrities.

What sort of "damage"? He would probably buy a bunch of children's toys and cars.

He's not some diabolical genius. He's a childish idiot.

genius no diabolical yes. This guy believes he is above any kind of reproach.

Somebody will give him a shot if he can keep his nose clean until April, though he had likely cost himself millions in draft position. Once he gets into the league, he will have a short leash.

His stupidty keeps adding 0's to the civil suit that will follow after he signs his first contract.

Also, "piss"burgh with rothlesburger would be a great match. My raiders are a different group without Al. Less likely to search out and take a degenerate.

I shudder to think what he might be capable of doing with the money he'd make being an NFL player.

Shudder? I will watch it with great schadenfreude. He's going to make Johnny Football look like a Boy Scout.

Well yeah but it is scary what he might be capable of. I wonder if he believes he has any limit on his actions. Give someone like that a big wad of money to spend and there is no limit to the damage he could do. JF is bit of a spoiled brat but all he wants to do is party and have a good time hanging out with people and celebrities.

What sort of "damage"? He would probably buy a bunch of children's toys and cars.

So what "damage" can he do? Just because he's protected in Tallahassee, won't mean he's above the law elsewhere. He's too stupid to evade the law and not get caught for whatever hypothetical carnage he's going to commit.

So what "damage" can he do? Just because he's protected in Tallahassee, won't mean he's above the law elsewhere. He's too stupid to evade the law and not get caught for whatever hypothetical carnage he's going to commit.

I know he won't be protected elsewhere but I don't believe he knows that. He's been protected his entire life. His mind does not work normally I think. He would get punished for it but it will be after the fact. I believe he would rape a woman.

I fully expect him to be proven as a rapist in the title ix investigation. I then expect the fallout over the cover up will cost Fisher, the FSU AD and the Tallahassee police chief their jobs....and possibly some prison time when all is said and done. Assuming this happens before the draft, he'll either be in prison or sitting at home for the draft. If the investigation doesn't prove anything or delays past the draft, someone will risk it in an early to mid round. They can afford a million or two for the risk of the possible upside. Unfortunately, he will likely end up in real prison for either rape or murder before he is 25.

I don't think he will be found guilty except in a civil trial. And the people suing him will want him to be making as much as he can so they can get more... But that's just my opinion.

I fully expect him to be proven as a rapist in the title ix investigation. I then expect the fallout over the cover up will cost Fisher, the FSU AD and the Tallahassee police chief their jobs....and possibly some prison time when all is said and done. Assuming this happens before the draft, he'll either be in prison or sitting at home for the draft. If the investigation doesn't prove anything or delays past the draft, someone will risk it in an early to mid round. They can afford a million or two for the risk of the possible upside. Unfortunately, he will likely end up in real prison for either rape or murder before he is 25.

I don't think he will be found guilty except in a civil trial. And the people suing him will want him to be making as much as he can so they can get more... But that's just my opinion.

Maybe. He won't be able to control himself and he will eff up. The NFL can't afford to let him stick around.

I'm willing to bet money he gets drafted. Probably first two rounds barring any other legal troubles. The kid is an absolute idiot, but he's a superb athlete. I hate him just like everyone else but you have to remember that by April, most of the stuff going on in the NFL will be forgotten. Same goes for all of Jameis' troubles too if he can stay out of trouble.

I'm willing to bet money he gets drafted. Probably first two rounds barring any other legal troubles. The kid is an absolute idiot, but he's a superb athlete. I hate him just like everyone else but you have to remember that by April, most of the stuff going on in the NFL will be forgotten. Same goes for all of Jameis' troubles too if he can stay out of trouble.

There is no question about him getting drafted. That is a given. Question is how long will he last?

There is no question about him getting drafted. That is a given. Question is how long will he last?

I'm not sure I have an answer for that Tigger.

He may not go to the NFL,at least not right away. He is a pretty good baseball player and he wants to play baseball next spring. That would prevent him doing workouts and all the other prep work players do to get ready for the draft.

Archived