tombigbeetiger

should be real messy affairs.....they should be fun to watch......on television

130647[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINFIELD PIRATES----ALLLL THE WAY BABY!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!! :cheer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

130647[/snapback]

I will be in Legion Field for the early game. This is almost the same weather we had last year when Pike County kicked our butts.

Go Skins!

O-N-E-O-N-T-A,

ONEONTA REDSKINS ALL THE WAY!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDSKINS!

WHOO HOO HOO HOO WHOO HOO HOO HOO!!!

130652[/snapback]

No Way!!!!!!!! Go Winfield!!!!!

Get off the tracks cause the trains a comin'!!!!

:D

130647[/snapback]

I will be in Legion Field for the early game. This is almost the same weather we had last year when Pike County kicked our butts.

Go Skins!

130684[/snapback]

KBTCYK!!! are you a fellow redskin ???

class of 82 here... you?

do you still live there?

details man, details!

go skins!

ct

Guest Tigrinum Major

130647[/snapback]

Go Skins!

130684[/snapback]

KBTCYK!!! are you a fellow redskin ???

class of 82 here... you?

do you still live there?

details man, details!

go skins!

ct

130717[/snapback]

I am a transplant from east Alabama. We moved here about six years ago, from Birmingham, mainly because of the great schools and great people.

My kids go to the elementary school, but we have become big Redskins fans. I am taking my son to the game today, but my wife and twin daughters are staying home since the weather is so bad. Thunderstorms and rainy all day.

Class of 82, eh? I have friends around that age that we play ball with (my kids play with their kids), but I can't think of anyone specifically right now. PM me some names and I will tell you if I know them or not.

War Eagle and Go Skins! Need updates from the championship game? PM with an e-mail address and I will keep you updated via my Blackberry.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping that Prattville could beat Hoover, but you could tell in the 1st quarter that Prattville wasn't used to their surroundings. They got punts blocked as well as committing penalties deep in the redzone.

The Hoover coach turned around to the Prattville crowd when they started booing over a call. He told the P ville crown F-YOU! This was caught during the telecast of the game.

The Hoover coach got a raise and now makes around $78,000, but he's not the highest paid in the state. Daphne's coach is the highest

Should High School coaches be making this much when the state is always in a quote, unquote FINANCIAL CRISIS :D

Archived