FSU vs Notre Dame

WFE12

Lmao at anybody that can argue a point, be given proof they are wrong, claim they've seen the evidence while refusing to acknowledge what actual happens as pointed out by the second, and then end the discussion as if they are right no matter what. Good time to be done I guess....

LOL. I think someone ne eds to define proof for you, fella.

Or somebody needs to show you how to properly analyze a video, little buddy

Likewise. My eyesight's 20/20. :laugh:

And you wouldn't think "little" for long if you ever met me. Getting too big, in fact. Wife's dag blasted awesome cooking. :laugh:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"C.J.’s job is to get into the end zone and turn around and be a big target. He was immediately grabbed at the line of scrimmage. He’s trying to get depth into the line of scrimmage, into the end zone so Corey can clear a path." -Kelly

He's right and exactly what I am saying.. I guess because I'm new nobody wants to address my comments.. That's fine of course, but the call was horrible.. He was grabbed and held in the end zone..had nowhere to go..did not have room to break away..and could not because of being held.. The call was defensive holding if there was any call at all.. Is anybody familiar with Steve Shaw?

You are not the only one

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/20/brian-kelly-florida-state-notre-dame-pick-play-touchdown-referees/

Turns out I'm not the only one :)/>

http://m.wsbt.com/sports/a-new-look-at-that-controversial-call-during-nd-vs-fsu/29232562

Here is an angle that proves 100 percent what I've been saying all along. The db crystal clear jumps in front of number 7.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/20/brian-kelly-florida-state-notre-dame-pick-play-touchdown-referees/

Turns out I'm not the only one :)/>

http://m.wsbt.com/sports/a-new-look-at-that-controversial-call-during-nd-vs-fsu/29232562

Here is an angle that proves 100 percent what I've been saying all along. The db crystal clear jumps in front of number 7.

..and yeah I'm one this still..if the call was on Fuller..then it's a simp,e blown coverage.. There was no blocking.. I fine it funny that the call was assumed to be on #7 by ABC and they said.."that's the right call"..and it wasn't even the right guy.. It all stinks to high heaven.

Bottom line here.. There was no penalty.. The ACC refs blew the call or stole the game.. I know we in the SEC know our football and things like this can be fun to look at too hard and analyzed too closely.. There's no grey here, it's very black and white.. ND got screwed. The reason it bothers me so badly is ACC refs especially this crew...well, let me just say their ethics are questionable.. If you get a chance to watch this game replay, notice how many flags come from the side line and how many from the refs on the field.. After a while, it gets ridiculous.. I caught this early on and felt something like this was coming.. It's like this.. bias happens. Purposeful calls happen IF it's a plausible situation to explain after the fact. And it happens in the ACC all the time..specifically in favor of FSU. Paid corruption? ..probably not. Conference winning team bias..yeah, you bet you back side!

Guest jojo1515

"C.J.’s job is to get into the end zone and turn around and be a big target. He was immediately grabbed at the line of scrimmage. He’s trying to get depth into the line of scrimmage, into the end zone so Corey can clear a path." -Kelly

He's right and exactly what I am saying.. I guess because I'm new nobody wants to address my comments.. That's fine of course, but the call was horrible.. He was grabbed and held in the end zone..had nowhere to go..did not have room to break away..and could not because of being held.. The call was defensive holding if there was any call at all.. Is anybody familiar with Steve Shaw?

Yes, but you are looking at the wrong guy. Number 7 was the one called for pi.. He actually did ALOT less to receive the call than the other wr or either db

..and yeah I'm one this still..if the call was on Fuller..then it's a simp,e blown coverage.. There was no blocking.. I fine it funny that the call was assumed to be on #7 by ABC and they said.."that's the right call"..and it wasn't even the right guy.. It all stinks to high heaven.

Bottom line here.. There was no penalty.. The ACC refs blew the call or stole the game.. I know we in the SEC know our football and things like this can be fun to look at too hard and analyzed too closely.. There's no grey here, it's very black and white.. ND got screwed. The reason it bothers me so badly is ACC refs especially this crew...well, let me just say their ethics are questionable.. If you get a chance to watch this game replay, notice how many flags come from the side line and how many from the refs on the field.. After a while, it gets ridiculous.. I caught this early on and felt something like this was coming.. It's like this.. bias happens. Purposeful calls happen IF it's a plausible situation to explain after the fact. And it happens in the ACC all the time..specifically in favor of FSU. Paid corruption? ..probably not. Conference winning team bias..yeah, you bet you back side!

OPI_1.0.jpg

:laugh:

I'm sorry..and with respect-not being a horses ass here..but I've reviewed this in slow mo over and over with a very respected official..SEC official. Of course everybody is entitled to their opinion..I have to stick with my eyes, knowledge of the game and the eyes of this highly regarded official who agrees with my assessment of defensive holding.. Again, the travesty is that Ryan made the call from the back of the end zone.. He had no view.. There was no flag from ALL of the refs who were on top of the play.. That's issue number one.. And issue number two-the wrap grab and hold with no room to break away.. Your fully convinced the call was good..ok.. I'm fully convinced it's not.. When you add all of the facts up-this same ACC crew that has had one reprimanded already for multiple "wrong" calls that favored FSU in the Miami game and suspended one game for the Carolina game for failure in the 10 sec rule.. And again, I've gone over this with phone video..TV slow mo..over and over with a top SEC official and as I respect anybody's right to their opinion..I just am so convinced of this call being disgustingly bad that I question whether these officials should call another game.. Ask yourself this: are you so convinced that you would be ok with these hacks calling the Iron Bowl?

http://www.herloyalsons.com/blog/2014/10/19/notre-dame-florida-state-opi-masses/

Worth a look and a read.. I know you're not convincable..but others will be.

All makes perfect sense! For whatever reason no one will comment on the Helmet Removal PF that wasn't called. ACC's best crew, in position at the point of the TD, yet not one of the officials saw the helmet removed? Very strange indeed!

Guest jojo1515

OPI_1.0.jpg

:laugh:/>

Wait a minute......

HAHAHABAHABABABABABHAaAAAAAA

Multiple videos with clear evidence from different angles aren't "proof" in your opinion but a freeze frame shot that does not show how these players ended up in this position is proof??

Absolutely pathetic. I didn't realize I had been arguing with a 2 year old. Now it makes sense why you refuse to see what actually happens in the videos. You've obviously got some reason to do everything you can to twist the truth. How you can claim videos aren't proof but a photo that only shows a split second of the play from a biased point of view is proof is dumbfounding. You have officially lost all credibility in this argument and no longer warrant any response. Just pathetic.

Don't know why this bothers me so bad.. I do think JW is a disgusting example of a college player..off the field. Maybe "disgusting example of a human being" is a better way to put..

Also, I've noticed that commentators or networks have adopted a new policy of not going against the refs.. I use to hear .."wow, don't know about that one" or "I don't see that call" or even "looks like a bad call to me." The talking heads and color guys are just shills.. I watch so much football it's disturbing..and I've noticed that big time. The commentators say.."that was the right call" ..even when ABC assumed the call was on the wrong guy.. I guess this is to dampen arguments or to quiet hostilities against officials..or keep the respect of the officials, knowing they'll be calling future games.. Idk, but there has been a shift to agree with the calls.. Hate that!

Thank you for allowing me to vent on this subject.. I am here for Auburn football-I promise! My school, my team! Great to be apart of this forum. Looking forward to SC.. We've got it tough over the next several weeks, but the way I see it..if we can beat Ol' Miss and Al..and win out, we have a real shot. I actually think that's do-able.. War Damn Eagle!

Guest jojo1515

OPI_1.0.jpg

:laugh:/>

“An inaccurate picture gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” - Winston Churchill

Jojo..I'm in agreement with you.. There should have been no call.. But if there was any call merited it would be defensive holding.. OPI is so ridiculous it's sickening.. The receiver was miles alway from anyone.. And lets say this was a pick..that's not a 15 yard penalty.. These officials had to have OPI to push ND back..and btw, why 18 yards? What's that? Ryan is a crooked ref.. I just answered my own question-this is what bothers me.. A crooked ref..a crooked call! ..on a winning play from a ref way in the back of the end zone with no flag from from the field refs..BECAUSE IT WAS A CLEAN

PLAY! And a win for ND! Not to mention the ND defense ran JW's ass all over the field..out of the pocket up in the stands.. They had his fat ass breathing like a crooked politician on Election Day..! Excuse my French.. I just have a real problem with ineligible players playing...and raping-not a fan of rape, unlike the Tallahassee police and Jimbo Fisher.. Thank you and good night!

ND's coaching decisions make it seem like their a 3 touchdown dog. I don't understand going for it on 4th down there at all.

Aggressive play from ND...when your defense is working that well..I'd go for it.. They came to win. I love that aggressive play.. I get it.

OPI_1.0.jpg

“An inaccurate picture gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” - Winston Churchill

Inaccurate my butt. Those defenders are getting mugged. :laugh:

Why even bother? I know you and rae are impervious to evidence.

To this day I don't understand why the truth had its pants off.

Guest jojo1515

To this day I don't understand why the truth had its pants off.

How else would it get cold and hard?

Guest jojo1515

Seriously big ben, I've already shown you how that pic is an inaccurate representation. I've proven it over and over again and you refuse to see it. The db at the top had just jumped the wrs route putting him in contact with the receiver No.7. A closer view of the other db shows him practically pulling off the wrs shirt on the shoulder. The dbs are doing the mugging. Your refusal to see it in indisputable video evidence is completely astounding. You are just looking like a blind acc apologist at this point. Nothing to see here. Move along.

If the pic you continue to show with blatant disregard for what led to situation shown were the only evidence, you would have a good case. Unfortunately for you, I have posted two videos that completely disprove it.

I mean really? I'm busting a gut here.. That's funny.. The thing is..stepping back who cares.. I mean I've been arguing it and all but..that's funny, very creative. I had the satisfaction of a well respected head official with me last Mon. We went over and over it..discussed it..looked at it again and looked at it from three different cell phone angles that were in great position..and really it was all over kill because from the network footage he could tell right away what happened AND he could tell there was no flag..except a possible argument for one - defensive holding.. But he wouldn't have called that either.. But what got him was no field official threw.. And thats because there was no penalty. The back judge threw with no line of site on a game play TD.. Never happens and was very suspicious not of paid refs or nonsense like that, but biased ACC refs getting caught up in keeping their one hot school alive.. That was a quote. And that makes sense.. It's crooked, but understandable. I mean who else is In the ACC that matters and is doing anything or going anywhere? FSU is the entire East conference.. The refs kept them alive. It's nasty but it happens. This is when it's time for the NCAA to come in and issue a warning because proof is impossible, but and issued warning will straighten them out if they enjoy what they do.. It doesn't do ND any good..they won that game.. In my mind, they will forever go down as the winner of that game..

Seriously big ben, I've already shown you how that pic is an inaccurate representation. I've proven it over and over again and you refuse to see it. The db at the top had just jumped the wrs route putting him in contact with the receiver No.7. A closer view of the other db shows him practically pulling off the wrs shirt on the shoulder. The dbs are doing the mugging. Your refusal to see it in indisputable video evidence is completely astounding. You are just looking like a blind acc apologist at this point. Nothing to see here. Move along.

If the pic you continue to show with blatant disregard for what led to situation shown were the only evidence, you would have a good case. Unfortunately for you, I have posted two videos that completely disprove it.

The video shows the same thing the picture does. :laugh:

I mean really? I'm busting a gut here.. That's funny.. The thing is..stepping back who cares.. I mean I've been arguing it and all but..that's funny, very creative. I had the satisfaction of a well respected head official with me last Mon. We went over and over it..discussed it..looked at it again and looked at it from three different cell phone angles that were in great position..and really it was all over kill because from the network footage he could tell right away what happened AND he could tell there was no flag..except a possible argument for one - defensive holding.. But he wouldn't have called that either.. But what got him was no field official threw.. And thats because there was no penalty. The back judge threw with no line of site on a game play TD.. Never happens and was very suspicious not of paid refs or nonsense like that, but biased ACC refs getting caught up in keeping their one hot school alive.. That was a quote. And that makes sense.. It's crooked, but understandable. I mean who else is In the ACC that matters and is doing anything or going anywhere? FSU is the entire East conference.. The refs kept them alive. It's nasty but it happens. This is when it's time for the NCAA to come in and issue a warning because proof is impossible, but and issued warning will straighten them out if they enjoy what they do.. It doesn't do ND any good..they won that game.. In my mind, they will forever go down as the winner of that game..

Its-conspiracy.jpg

What's this mysterious ref friend of yours name? I'll mail him a rule book. It's a little scary that, while I only played, I know the rule book better than your "respected" friend.

Steve Shaw has just completed his third season as Coordinator of Football Officials for the Southeastern Conference, this selection coming after completing 15 years as a Referee in the SEC. Since becoming a member of the SEC Officiating staff, he was selected for fourteen Post-Season assignments, including two National Championship games, eight BCS Bowls and four SEC Championship Games. They include the 2000 Sugar Bowl, 2005 and 2010 Orange Bowl, the 2003, 2009 and 2011 Rose Bowl, the 2006 and 2008 Fiesta Bowl, 2001 Gator Bowl, 2003 Sun Bowl and the 1997, 1998, 2001 & 2006 SEC Championship Games. Steve was the President of the SEC Football Officials Association (2009 – 2011), and had served his last three seasons as “Referee – In Chief. He previously worked NCAA games as a member of the Gulf South Conference for six seasons, and was elected as “Referee – In Chief” from 1994 through 1996. Steve worked High School football for 14 seasons (1981 – 1994) with the Birmingham Football Officials Association – and worked the 1991 Class “6A” Alabama State Championship Game. Steve has received various officiating awards including the “Rush Lester Silver Dollar Award”. Steve currently serves as Chairman on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). He also serves the NCAA as Chair of the CCA National Mechanics Committee and is a member of the Editorial Sub-committee for Football Playing Rules.

Archived