FSU vs Notre Dame

WFE12

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude ran a route. Db stopped and impeeded his progress. No p.I no blocking just a touchdown

He engaged him straightaway. That was a block. I hate it, but the call was correct.

ND chokes and cost me a perfect week of picks.

Dude ran a route. Db stopped and impeeded his progress. No p.I no blocking just a touchdown

He engaged him straightaway. That was a block. I hate it, but the call was correct.

Yep. He needs acting lessons.

Did you hear Jimbo whisper in shameless' ear?? I think he said, " I love you man, calm down, don't give them anything they can repeat". Not sure but I thought it was funny

Serious? He was 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. The db wanted the contact as much as the out receiver. NO doubt, one of the worst calls i have seen this season

It was a bias call! The DB you are saying was being blocked wasn't even assigned to the TD receiver!

Unfortunately you are right. Makes me sick.

I hate FSU worse than bammer

at this point me and you are in the same boat with that one!

I'm with you on that.

Serious? He was 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. The db wanted the contact as much as the out receiver. NO doubt, one of the worst calls i have seen this season

Agree, the DB was making as much contact as the WO.

I hate FSU worse than bammer

at this point me and you are in the same boat with that one!

Add me. DISGUSTED! More by the results or by Jimbo's "pro-character, in and off the field class and dignity program" speech, I just cannot say.

Flowering of truth on the way...can't happen soon enough for me.

:wareagle:

Yep. He needs acting lessons.

Definitely made it obvious that it was a pick play. I hope we get a chance to play FSU in the playoff.

Well.....I hate it for the ND QB. I really do. He is a fighter.

And I dislike FSU even more than I did before this game.

exactly that guy has gone through a lot and now disappointment again, he really is a stand up guy

It was a bias call! The DB you are saying was being blocked wasn't even assigned to the TD receiver!

Doesn't matter. He was blocking him. He didn't even try to run a route.

Guest jojo1515

The guy he was "blocking" had his arms around him and was making no attempt to get away as he was trying to hold the receiver as well. Home cooked call by some more crooked ass freaking refs. College football is officially a bought and paid for freaking joke. If something isn't done about the refs fixing games soon, I may just stop watching college football all together. This has gotten way too far out of hand and only seems to get worse every year. No sense in investing time and energy into what will soon be glorified WWE wrestling.

I know the difference in the rules and how rules are enforced, and that 100% of the time, would be suggested in referee training, to never be called offensive pass interference.

Yes. Serious. He shot off the line and engaged him with his hands.

Did you hear Jimbo whisper in shameless' ear?? I think he said, " I love you man, calm down, don't give them anything they can repeat". Not sure but I thought it was funny

Jimbo is disgusting. In his own way he is as soulless as Jameis. He is the ultimate enabler.

Archived