FSU vs Notre Dame

WFE12

Dude ran a route. Db stopped and impeeded his progress. No p.I no blocking just a touchdown

He engaged him straightaway. That was a block. I hate it, but the call was correct.

It was a bias call! The DB you are saying was being blocked wasn't even assigned to the TD receiver!

Doesn't matter. He was blocking him. He didn't even try to run a route.

Did you see the DB with has arms around him? Watch and see when the flag is thrown.......I'll give you a hint...after the TD catch and run!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude ran a route. Db stopped and impeeded his progress. No p.I no blocking just a touchdown

He engaged him straightaway. That was a block. I hate it, but the call was correct.

It was a bias call! The DB you are saying was being blocked wasn't even assigned to the TD receiver!

Doesn't matter. He was blocking him. He didn't even try to run a route.

Did you see the DB with has arms around him? Watch and see when the flag is thrown.......I'll give you a hint...after the TD catch and run!

Wrong. He shot off the line and engaged. Where's wartiger?

Serious? He was 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. The db wanted the contact as much as the out receiver. NO doubt, one of the worst calls i have seen this season

Yes. Serious. He shot off the line and engaged him with his hands.

Whatever....I hope you are not a ref. We are not taught that.

I especially want to get back to the playoffs and beat the snot out of that team!

for the whole game!

Serious? He was 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. The db wanted the contact as much as the out receiver. NO doubt, one of the worst calls i have seen this season

Yes. Serious. He shot off the line and engaged him with his hands.

Whatever....I hope you are not a ref. We are not taught that.

I'm curious about Wartiger's input. I played WR and TE in high school. I know the rules.

Even Lou Holtz said it was offensive pass interference.

Let that sink in.

If Lou said so, proves it wasn't pretty much. A lot happens within 5 yards of the LOS and it is almost never PI. I say almost because once tonight it was. Especially considering the DB initiated contact with both receivers.

Let that sink in.

Let what sink in? Lou Holtz has had Senile Dementia for years!

Did you hear Jimbo whisper in shameless' ear?? I think he said, " I love you man, calm down, don't give them anything they can repeat". Not sure but I thought it was funny

Jimbo is disgusting. In his own way he is as soulless as Jameis. He is the ultimate enabler.

I've lost all respect for the man.

I hate FSU now... I used to love them when I lived in FL as a kid (right behind Auburn of course). But I find them disgusting now. I honestly can say I'm not sure who I hate more, bama or FSU.

Let that sink in.

Lou's bias for ND is unreal.

Everyone complaining about that call needs to understand that it's the same thing we've been begging refs to call against Bama for year. 2009 especially comes to mind.

And they don't call it. Which is my point. No professuonal ref is told to call that. In fact, it is actually used as an example of a non call. Another thing, it seems to be emphasised as a non call on the goal line...which I do actually find kind of differnet

Let that sink in.

Lou's bias for ND is unreal.

Yep. If he thought he could get away with denying it, he'd do so.

Everyone complaining about that call needs to understand that it's the same thing we've been begging refs to call against Bama for year. 2009 especially comes to mind.

And they don't call it. Which is my point. No professuonal ref is told to call that. In fact, it is actually used as an example of a non call. Another thing, it seems to be emphasised as a non call on the goal line...which I do actually find kind of different.

And they don't call it. Which is my point. No professuonal ref is told to call that. In fact, it is actually used as an example of a non call. Another thing, it seems to be emphasised as a non call on the goal line...which I do actually find kind of different.

What level do you ref at?

I'm sorry but I totally disagree. All professional refs ARE told to call that. It's the rule and it's their job to throw the flag there. If Auburn was on defense on that play and no flag was thrown you better believe these forums would absolutely explode.

Who thinks they jump back over MSU in the polls? I bet they will at least be 1 in the AP

The interesting one will be the playoff committee's poll....

I bet they stay #2 in the AP but get back to #1 in the coaches' poll.

Bama will probably be ranked above us in both.

Let that sink in.

And he NEVER says anything against ND. It was def. PI.

Archived