2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor guy....hope its a clean break and not something that could end athletics for him.

Heard people saying it had shades of the Prothro injury. Hope he recovers well.

Both tibia & fibula snapped and shredded his calf muscles?

I heard all schools that offered him are honoring his football scholarships.

Heard where ?

Gary Busey's seashell told him

Would this be similar to what went on when we got shon colman? I am not sure how the medical stuff works out aginst scollerships and such if he is not able to play. Hopefully he recovers fully but if not maybe he can still get his college payed for.

Would this be similar to what went on when we got shon colman? I am not sure how the medical stuff works out aginst scollerships and such if he is not able to play. Hopefully he recovers fully but if not maybe he can still get his college payed for.

He was probably going to be redshirted anyway. This shouldn't change things much unless it's some sort of unusual injury. If the schools that offered are going to honor the offer, then his college will be paid for. If he can't play he'd just go straight onto medical scholarship.

Poor guy....hope its a clean break and not something that could end athletics for him.

SIAD but did it break the skin?

E, I don't think it's clear from the early reports whether it's an open fracture. Personally, it was the tweets from the Adverister's high school sports reporter saying "It's bad" and "Shades of Prothro" that led me wonder about that very thing.

Dunno whether I said it here are on another board, but at the risk of repeating myself, things often look worse than they are to the untrained eye. I'm hoping that the Advertiser reporter's Twitter reactions/characterizations turn out that way and the injury is just a simple fracture.

E, I don't think it's clear from the early reports whether it's an open fracture. Personally, it was the tweets from the Adverister's high school sports reporter saying "It's bad" and "Shades of Prothro" that led me wonder about that very thing.

Dunno whether I said it here are on another board, but at the risk of repeating myself, things often look worse than they are to the untrained eye. I'm hoping that the Advertiser reporter's Twitter reactions/characterizations turn out that way and the injury is just a simple fracture.

Yeah Cleco. You posted that on the AUSECR. I did not know what an open fracture was til your post and looked it up.

I just spoke to someone that was at the game and they said it didn't break the skin (as far as he could tell). He did say it was loud and looked bad but I'm waiting to hear more. Unfortunately my brother (who coaches him in football) had back surgery today so I don't feel it would be appropriate to call him about an update right now. (I may change my mind soon) ;) But I will see him tomorrow and find out if there is any new info.

Archived