2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

If tega pans out like I think he will my future self appointed title will be inside talent evaluator

Oh no you don't! footballmomof3 has been carrying the Tega ball for a long time. She'll get the title, maybe she'll let you be her 1st assistant. :)

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, not so sure CWM wanted him as our DL coach more so than our AD. Just to play the game, if Boom is our DC for more than 2 years and Garner remains the DL coach, it will mean that Garner has actually earned his pay in terms of coaching on the field (his weakness) and off of the field (recruiting, which is where Garner "garnered" his reputation). Time will tell.

wde

Boom wanted to retain Garner. He thinks very highly of him. If Boom didn't want him CRG would be at another position.

OK. I hope all of you defending Garner are right and I am wrong. I just want to see good DL play on the field at AU (DL being drafted based on potential means nothing to me. It is what the unit produces on the field at AU is what is important), I have yet to see good DL play at AU in the two years that RG has been our DL coach and even while he was at uga, the DL play on the field was less that stellar based on the talent lining up on the field.

To say again, I hope all of you who believe Garner to be a competent DL coach are right and I am wrong because that will mean AU will win more football games. Time will tell. And if RG proves to be a good DL coach at AU starting next year, I will gladly post on this board, the football board and any other site that I post on, that I was wrong. I have no problem admitting I am wrong in my opinions when proven wrong.

wde

Has nothing to do with defending Garner for me. Just passing on what I was told from people I trust.

If tega pans out like I think he will my future self appointed title will be inside talent evaluator

Oh no you don't! footballmomof3 has been carrying the Tega ball for a long time. She'll get the title, maybe she'll let you be her 1st assistant. :)/>

She seems to know him, I had to wait to see film we both can share the title, I don't know her past record but I'm grading out at 96.78% . I expect to go up once Jeremy Johnson get the call to lead the team this year.....seriously though think his intelligence, ambition, and strong drive will equal a special player.

Oh no you don't! footballmomof3 has been carrying the Tega ball for a long time. She'll get the title, maybe she'll let you be her 1st assistant. :)/>

She seems to know him, I had to wait to see film we both can share the title, I don't know her past record but I'm grading out at 96.78% . I expect to go up once Jeremy Johnson get the call to lead the team this year.....seriously though think his intelligence, ambition, and strong drive will equal a special player.

footballmomof3 is 1-for-1, that's 100%. You can't catch up. Anyway I haven't seen anybody of sound mind saying anything other than JJ will be the QB next year. You're giving yourself points for being Captain Obvious? (please, for the humor impaired, Cole256 and I are just having a little fun here)

Nah I jumped on him when he was a sophomore. Fought through the we don't want him group because he didn't fit Loeffler's offense... wow can't believe that actually happened lol. My record is fantastic I have this uncanny ability on this forum to be ignored without anybody having to push the ignore button LOL!

Nah I jumped on him when he was a sophomore. Fought through the we don't want him group because he didn't fit Loeffler's offense... wow can't believe that actually happened lol. My record is fantastic I have this uncanny ability on this forum to be ignored without anybody having to push the ignore button LOL!

I know how you feel. I predicated all of this but forgot to tell anyone. Keep posting Cole!

LOL, not so sure CWM wanted him as our DL coach more so than our AD. Just to play the game, if Boom is our DC for more than 2 years and Garner remains the DL coach, it will mean that Garner has actually earned his pay in terms of coaching on the field (his weakness) and off of the field (recruiting, which is where Garner "garnered" his reputation). Time will tell.

wde

Boom wanted to retain Garner. He thinks very highly of him. If Boom didn't want him CRG would be at another position.

OK. I hope all of you defending Garner are right and I am wrong. I just want to see good DL play on the field at AU (DL being drafted based on potential means nothing to me. It is what the unit produces on the field at AU is what is important), I have yet to see good DL play at AU in the two years that RG has been our DL coach and even while he was at uga, the DL play on the field was less that stellar based on the talent lining up on the field.

To say again, I hope all of you who believe Garner to be a competent DL coach are right and I am wrong because that will mean AU will win more football games. Time will tell. And if RG proves to be a good DL coach at AU starting next year, I will gladly post on this board, the football board and any other site that I post on, that I was wrong. I have no problem admitting I am wrong in my opinions when proven wrong.

wde

Does anyone have a huge glass of sthu for this guy?

footballmomof3 is 1-for-1, that's 100%. You can't catch up. Anyway I haven't seen anybody of sound mind saying anything other than JJ will be the QB next year. You're giving yourself points for being Captain Obvious? (please, for the humor impaired, Cole256 and I are just having a little fun here)

Okay, if those are the qualifications, then I want in too. I am 1-1 also, at least in my mind, on Ameer Abdullah a few years back. I, unsuccessfully, carried the ball for him and look how he turned out, at Nebraska albeit. crossed%20arms.gif

Okay, if those are the qualifications, then I want in too. I am 1-1 also, at least in my mind, on Ameer Abdullah a few years back. I, unsuccessfully, carried the ball for him and look how he turned out, at Nebraska albeit. crossed%20arms.gif

did you deflate the balls as well?

Cowart and Tega would be a great get for us. The upside with Tega is off of the charts. With the quality coaching he will get at Auburn, he could be an all SEC player and a solid chance to play on Sundays. I have a great feeling that come NSD, we will shock the football world in a wonderful way that will make all of us happy and severely optimistic for the future.

Based on what everyone on this and other boards are posting, Tega has a ton of potential. If he wants to come to AU, then that will be good. However; who is going to deliver the quality coaching at AU that will produce an all SEC player that contributes to SEC championships and hopefully national championships?

wde

I would assume that will come from our DL coach, Garner. If CWM wants him there, I think we should all assume he's a good coach.

wde

If you really think the AD is making decisions on who or who is not on Gus' staff....wow. People can come up with the craziest ideas.

I like this kids potential. I'd like him more in this class of we had a couple of proven DEs ready to go. I'd love to sign Tega, Cowart, and then 1 more DE who could at least contribute next year.

It will sound cool when we have him, The Prince, The President, and Casanova on the field at the same time.

wde

wde

PM me if you want to discuss anything.

wde

wde

wde

wde

ok. Hold your breath.

wde

wde

wde

we know you're not terribly find of Garner with regards to his coaching ability. We get it. Now let's just let things play out through next year.

You.ve always liked players who are rated lower than their potential appears which is an admiral trait.

It's not a general trait, that's for sure.

;)

You.ve always liked players who are rated lower than their potential appears which is an admiral trait.

;)

More of a nautical trait, I'm thinking.

;)

Pretty deep, britt. So deep, in fact, that I'm gonna go contemplate my naval.

Archived