***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To defend the slant wouldn't you need a linebacker to front the throwing lane?

Yes Zone defense works better against slants and man is naturally weak to it but it's what we choose to run.

Not blaming the defense yet. That was a tough spot to put the defense in

Mincy must have been expecting a fade?

Mincy read it right and came up to club it. Hell of a catch by the WR

Sorry buddy I played corner he reacted very slow like he he was thinking something and that catch wasn't impressive at all

Good catch and good throw there from Nick to Sammie. Nick is making great reads tonight but the running backs seem like they're trying to take it when he wants to keep it

What is the deal with giving away points/making so many UNFORCED errors for this team? We have too many players that make big plays for the oppoent as as well as our own team. Its every game.Crazy. Apparently it's who we are. Frustrating.

What do you guys think of the quarter? With the fumble and the special teams I felt it was kind of meh. How do we become more polished in the 2nd?

Offense looks good, defense looks better than expected, special teams is a dumpster fire tonight

Not too bad overall, could have been awful with that Gurley return. That was pretty amazing though, first game back and he rolls 105 yards on his first touch. Sucks for him I guess. :)

What do you guys think of the quarter? With the fumble and the special teams I felt it was kind of meh. How do we become more polished in the 2nd?

I thought it was a good quarter. Would have liked to have gone for it on 4th but that's risky.

Special team is the only unit bothering me at the moment.

First-quarter stats: Auburn 121 yards, Georgia 50. Nick Marshall 6-of-7 passing for 42 yards. Cameron Artis-Payne 9 carries for 58 yards, TD

B2hlIuxCQAEpGRO.jpg

I would have guessed they had more yards. Guess it's because of that fake punt they did

Archived