***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if we keep grabbing Chubbs ankles they will chaf and cause him great irritation tomorrow. That's been the plan all along I guess.

Gus has to see this coming after last year and yet he didn't do anything to help it.

He thought we could outscore everybody, but his poor play calling negated that possibility along with killer penalties and bad special teams

Well, our D has kept their pace of 30+ points! Consistency?!!!

What do you expect the D to do? They have been on the field all night. The D hasn't been great all year, but this is on the O.

Don't remember watching an AU team give up (even through some tough times in the 70s) in my lifetime until the past 5 years or so. It's been a disturbingly frequent occurrence in th past few years. Maybe somebody did sell there soul to the devil for 2010. They are in absolute free fall.

Well, our D has kept their pace of 30+ points! Consistency?!!!

What do you expect the D to do? They have been on the field all night. The D hasn't been great all year, but this is on the O.

Its on everyone actually.

Chubb is a boss.

My best friend from high school grew up with the kid. He told me he was gonna be a beast running back and go on to play at Georgia. Guess he was right. smh

Don't remember watching an AU team give up (even through some tough times in the 70s) in my lifetime until the past 5 years or so. It's been a disturbingly frequent occurrence in th past few years. Maybe somebody did sell there soul to the devil for 2010. They are in absolute free fall.

I seem to remember 2012 as a give up year for auburn, during many games

Archived