***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Shocker. I say bench Coates and play Melvin and bam, Melvin actually catches a pass. I'm officially of the opinion that D Craig needs an off the field position as WR coaching is obviously not a fit for him

Well, our D has kept their pace of 30+ points! Consistency?!!!

What do you expect the D to do? They have been on the field all night. The D hasn't been great all year, but this is on the O.

Its on everyone actually.

The D played pretty good in the first half. They made stops. Let's not forget this all really started with the muffed punt. you can only expect the D to stop the UGA running game so many times. That fumble is just an example of how the offense is not helping the D.

Shocker. I say bench Coates and play Melvin and bam, Melvin actually catches a pass. I'm officially of the opinion that D Craig needs an off the field position as WR coaching is obviously not a fit for him

Melvin does seem to produce when given the chance. Same for CJ. They are totally under used.

Guest jojo1515

Don't remember watching an AU team give up (even through some tough times in the 70s) in my lifetime until the past 5 years or so. It's been a disturbingly frequent occurrence in th past few years. Maybe somebody did sell there soul to the devil for 2010. They are in absolute free fall.

I seem to remember 2012 as a give up year for auburn, during many games

Which is probably why he said in the past 5 years....pretty sure 2012 was less than 5 years ago.....I think....

What do you expect the D to do? They have been on the field all night. The D hasn't been great all year, but this is on the O.

The D played pretty good in the first half. They made stops. Let's not forget this all really started with the muffed punt. you can only expect the D to stop the UGA running game so many times. That fumble is just an example of how the offense is not helping the D.

Or the Special Teams not helping the D.

We are not a good team. We have a pretty good O and an aweful d. We are a mid ACC team. Got lots to do CGM. Turns out great recruiters are not always great coaches. I expect 3/4 of the D coaches are not retained. Of course fountain is out, I think Smith and harbison without question. I would just assume take ellis's job as well.

You made that coaching decision about D Craig based on a player making a catch....wow...really....how?

Or the Special Teams not helping the D.

Sorry I meant that last fumble on offense we just had.

Of course he fumbles. How classic. Great game Quan!

I wish you could tell that to his face, you coward.

I don't think QB would say anything back at all. I'm sure he recognizes that his performance today will bring some criticism his way, and hopefully he can learn and turn it into something positive. I would not hesitate to tell him, but like I said, he already knows, so no need to.

They had given up in the Iron Bowl the last year for Chizik I had to turn it off for that one. But this team is looking physically weaker after the first defensive stop they had.

Don't remember watching an AU team give up (even through some tough times in the 70s) in my lifetime until the past 5 years or so. It's been a disturbingly frequent occurrence in th past few years. Maybe somebody did sell there soul to the devil for 2010. They are in absolute free fall.

Of course he fumbles. How classic. Great game Quan!

I wish you could tell that to his face, you coward.

Huh, getting called a coward by an anonymous idiot on a message board. How ironic.

Archived