House Intelligence Comittee Releases Benghazi Report

icanthearyou

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ...come on. Lighten up. The GOP has the power now... :-)

Yeah! And their report refutes their talking points.

So, let me get this straight. Susan Rice, BHO and Hillary Clinton actually DID NOT go on various programs and claim repeatedly that the episode was the result of a spontaneous reaction to a video on the home stretch of a reelection campaign that had been milking the meme.."Al Qaeda has been decimated, Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive " for months and months? That's not lying to gain political advantage? Those talking points were crafted by WH staffers and were purely political lies.

So, the report is wrong? Is this still a "scandal"?

Are you using your extreme right wing superpower, the ability to deny reality?

The report was primarily concerned with finding wrong doing the night of the invasion. None was found. That's not what Im talking about here. I knew it was just a matter of time before you fell in line with the other lemmings to voice your support.

I just asked you some questions. As usual, you ignore them, deflect, and attack me. I'm beginning to think, you don't take my questions seriously?

your questions were smart ass attempts at ridicule. Heres a tip, if you were as smart as you pretend, you wouldn't waste so much of your time in this obscure forum trolling.

Translation-- obscure forum trolling is Blue's gig-- get off his lawn!

So this admin doesn't LIE as a matter of SOP? Do you not pay attention to anything these people do? Do you not realize they intend to dupe you everyday because their attitude is, you're simply too stupid to know any better? I suggest you get clue. Google Jonathon Gruber, google Obama lies. I swear son, is there anything these people could do that you would find unethical or is eveything they do fine with you because you voted for them?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ...come on. Lighten up. The GOP has the power now... :-)

So, let me get this straight. Susan Rice, BHO and Hillary Clinton actually DID NOT go on various programs and claim repeatedly that the episode was the result of a spontaneous reaction to a video on the home stretch of a reelection campaign that had been milking the meme.."Al Qaeda has been decimated, Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive " for months and months? That's not lying to gain political advantage? Those talking points were crafted by WH staffers and were purely political lies.

The report was primarily concerned with finding wrong doing the night of the invasion. None was found. That's not what Im talking about here. I knew it was just a matter of time before you fell in line with the other lemmings to voice your support.

I just asked you some questions. As usual, you ignore them, deflect, and attack me. I'm beginning to think, you don't take my questions seriously?

your questions were smart ass attempts at ridicule. Heres a tip, if you were as smart as you pretend, you wouldn't waste so much of your time in this obscure forum trolling.

So this admin doesn't LIE as a matter of SOP? Do you not pay attention to anything these people do? Do you not realize they intend to dupe you everyday because their attitude is, you're simply too stupid to know any better? I suggest you get clue. Google Jonathon Gruber, google Obama lies. I swear son, is there anything these people could do that you would find unethical or is eveything they do fine with you because you voted for them?

You're a very sick, obsessed man. Please turn off Fox News and get some help.

Can we stick to Benghazi for the moment? Is this still a scandal? Is the report inaccurate? Is the House Intelligence Committee now complicit? In any form or fashion, did Fox News, Darryl Issa, or the "conservative media" jump the gun on this one?

So, Obama doesn't lie ?

Gruber didn't lie ?

FOX has nothing to do w/ this , and you know it. You can try to dismiss this all you want, but the facts aren't going to be changed because YOU don't like to deal w/ reality.

How much do I watch FOX News Tex? Please tell me since you're so cocksure that's where I get my news from. There are a multitude of print outlets that aren't pimpin for your Fuhrer anymore. I give you credit for one thing though, you're definitely they're target lemming.

Can we stick to Benghazi for the moment? Is this still a scandal? Is the report inaccurate? Is the House Intelligence Committee now complicit? In any form or fashion, did Fox News, Darryl Issa, or the "conservative media" jump the gun on this one?

Stick to the issue, Did Obama , Biden, Hillary , Rice..did ANYONE check back w/ the mothers of the fallen Americans ? After they PROMISED to get answers, and find justice, for those who did this ?

No. Hell no. they didn't. But you keep parroting on about FOX News and Issa , to divert attention away from what ACTUALLY HAPPENED !

Gee, I wonder why.

So, Obama doesn't lie ?

Gruber didn't lie ?

FOX has nothing to do w/ this , and you know it. You can try to dismiss this all you want, but the facts aren't going to be changed because YOU don't like to deal w/ reality.

You tell him Raptor. He needs to watch him sum Fox News to no what reality is. He don't like no reality so he aint gonna watch no Hannirty. Reality is barry is a lying, muslim, America hatin Keynan, commie. Libtards dont git it cause they are insane indoctered idiots. In short, barry sux, libtards is dum.

This report is constrained to the intelligence community. What isnt answered is why was Ambassador Stevens there? If it's Top Secret, so be it but the fact remains he had crappy security in place commensurate to the threat and we got overrun. Help was a 60 min plane ride away.

Stick to the issue, Did Obama , Biden, Hillary , Rice..did ANYONE check back w/ the mothers of the fallen Americans ? After they PROMISED to get answers, and find justice, for those who did this ?

No. Hell no. they didn't. But you keep parroting on about FOX News and Issa , to divert attention away from what ACTUALLY HAPPENED !

Gee, I wonder why.

I would just like to know where Hillary was when that 3:00 AM phone call came in or where the Fuhrer was. I never was that invested in the scandal beyond that and the obvious political lies about what actually went down. I don't personally think the "conservative media" jumped any kind of gun but it is a sad commentary when the public at large has been so conditioned by a complicit media that works hard at covering for and even pimpin this admin that they criticize THE ONLY outlet that is putting forth any kind of investigative journalistic efforts at all.

Gee, I wonder why.

Oh, okay. I see now. I thought the scandal was about something else. You're right. I guess I just got caught up in all the rhetoric about "stand down orders".

Gee, I wonder why.

Oh, okay. I see now. I thought the scandal was about something else. You're right. I guess I just got caught up in all the rhetoric about "stand down orders".

Rhetoric? So, you think the security contractors on the ground that night were definitely not told to stand down?

Gee, I wonder why.

I would just like to know where Hillary was when that 3:00 AM phone call came in or where the Fuhrer was. I never was that invested in the scandal beyond that and the obvious political lies about what actually went down. I don't personally think the "conservative media" jumped any kind of gun but it is a sad commentary when the public at large has been so conditioned by a complicit media that works hard at covering for and even pimpin this admin that they criticize THE ONLY outlet that is putting forth any kind of investigative journalistic efforts at all.

If you consider the House Intelligence Committee's findings, wouldn't you understand why? Was there, in fact, the scandal that right wing media and Issa declared?

Gee, I wonder why.

Rhetoric? So, you think the security contractors on the ground that night were definitely not told to stand down?

Not according to the report.

You tell him Raptor. He needs to watch him sum Fox News to no what reality is. He don't like no reality so he aint gonna watch no Hannirty. Reality is barry is a lying, muslim, America hatin Keynan, commie. Libtards dont git it cause they are insane indoctered idiots. In short, barry sux, libtards is dum.

So,Obama didn't lie ? Gruber didn't lie ? You sailed right past those comments and went straight to your parrot act and talking points. FOX BAD , OBAMA GOOD !

Gee, I wonder why.

If you consider the House Intelligence Committee's findings, wouldn't you understand why? Was there, in fact, the scandal that right wing media and Issa declared?

To many it is still a scandal that an admin can lie for political advantage with absolute impunity.Evidently, you support liars as long as they're lying for your side whatever side that may be.

So,Obama didn't lie ? Gruber didn't lie ? You sailed right past those comments and went straight to your parrot act and talking points. FOX BAD , OBAMA GOOD !

Not at all. I am pointing out that, that is exactly what you are doing by employing generalizations and, avoiding the specifics of the report. You are sticking to the basic premise of, barry sux, libtards is dum.

Gee, I wonder why.

To many it is still a scandal that an admin can lie for political advantage with absolute impunity.Evidently, you support liars as long as they're lying for your side whatever side that may be.

So, the report from the House Intelligence Committee is wrong? The right wing media did not lie when declaring Benghazi a scandal?

Not at all. I am pointing out that, that is exactly what you are doing by employing generalizations and, avoiding the specifics of the report. You are sticking to the basic premise of, barry sux, libtards is dum.

hate to butt in but you're THE ONLY poster I have EVER seen post "barry sux, libtards is dum" and at the same time try to act as if you're matriculating strictly from higher ground. Problem is your posts rarely, if ever, warrant such self indulgence.

Gee, I wonder why.

So, the report from the House Intelligence Committee is wrong? The right wing media did not lie when declaring Benghazi a scandal?

No they did not. if you"re one who believes it is OK to lie to gain a political advantage with absolute impunity from their political opposition AND the media then you go with that. Just don't whine ever again about a politician lying to justify your heart burn.

Evidently, you learned nothing from Water Gate. The scandal is always in the attempted cover up. if anyone doesn't think this admin tried their best to cover their handling of that incident up there's nothing i can do for them.

I employed zero 'generalizations', what so ever. I asked very specific questions, about who lied , and you ignored it. The report didn't say 1 damn thing, to be honest. Just ' nothing wrong was done, blah blah blah ' bull**** ! This is a white wash of what went on, and if you can't see that , then you're the sort of person who'd look away at Jews being forced onto cattle cars and go on your merry way.

Gee, I wonder why.

No they did not. if you"re one who believes it is OK to lie to gain a political advantage with absolute impunity from their political opposition AND the media then you go with that. Just don't whine ever again about a politician lying to justify your heart burn.

Evidently, you learned nothing from Water Gate. The scandal is always in the attempted cover up. if anyone doesn't think this admin tried their best to cover their handling of that incident up there's nothing i can do for them.

So, you do not accept the findings of the committee?

Stop deflecting. This isn't about Watergate or, who you can, or cannot, help. Obviously, in this specific case, someone lied. Who was it? The administration or the right wing media?

I employed zero 'generalizations', what so ever. I asked very specific questions, about who lied , and you ignored it. The report didn't say 1 damn thing, to be honest. Just ' nothing wrong was done, blah blah blah ' bull**** !

The conspiracy runs deep!! All the way through the GOP Congress!

Gee, I wonder why.

So, you do not accept the findings of the committee?

Stop deflecting. This isn't about Watergate or, who you can, or cannot, help. Obviously, in this specific case, someone lied. Who was it? The administration or the right wing media?

You be the judge. I have a 4 year old grandson you remind me of. Theres no arguing with him either for reasons very similar to this.

I employed zero 'generalizations', what so ever. I asked very specific questions, about who lied , and you ignored it. The report didn't say 1 damn thing, to be honest. Just ' nothing wrong was done, blah blah blah ' bull**** ! This is a white wash of what went on, and if you can't see that , then you're the sort of person who'd look away at Jews being forced onto cattle cars and go on your merry way.

Seriously, now you are lying. You never said, "Obama lies", Gruber lies"? How about this one, "the report didn't say 1 damn thing"? Please explain what "Jews being forced inot cattle cars" has to do with any of this.

The American people had every right to know what happened in Benghazi. Lost in itchy's pettiness is the fact that 4 Americans were essentially ignored and, consequently, needlessly lost their lives. This warrants no investigation in the eyes of some even though there were very obvious reasons to believe the situation was grossly mishandled and then a false narrative that, has since been dis-proven, was foisted on the American people all in the name of maintaining a political advantage.

Its quite fascinating that insisting an investigation be conducted into the events and the obvious mishandling in its aftermath is casts as lies by the more obtuse among us. What we need is more unequivocal complicity. Undying loyalty from the media ACROSS THE BOARD and the unquestioned trust of our govt officials from the electorate as anything less is becoming increasingly more frowned upon. Actually, why don't we just go to state run media NOW that would fix this...I mean its painfully obvious the MSM is doing everything in its power to cover and/or pimp this admin to the extent of even silencing its critics. Sharyl Atkinson says hello!

Does ANYONE honestly believe the Benghazi attack would have been totally ignored by the MSM if a republican was the President? if so, i'd like to speak with you about a deal I can offer you on a bridge. Speaking of bridges, Chris Christy was vilified for weeks on end by the MSM for a stupid lane closure he had nothing to do with and nobody died. That's what I call fair and balanced reporting!

Archived