House Intelligence Comittee Releases Benghazi Report

icanthearyou

5 separate reports. All back the Administration. Trying not to laugh at this witch hunt that ended up in NOTHING. But still ...

Congress, hard at work again.

The admin LIED. You want nothing ? Try the amount of justice doled out to those who committed this crime, killed 4 Americans, including a US Amb.

That's what your admin has given us, and the mothers of the dead officers who tried to protect the ambassador.

Absolutely NOTHING

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 separate reports. All back the Administration. Trying not to laugh at this witch hunt that ended up in NOTHING. But still ...

It's amazing how once the talking points are formed, nothing else gets through. Hate can really numb the mind.

The admin LIED. You want nothing ? Try the amount of justice doled out to those who committed this crime, killed 4 Americans, including a US Amb.

That's what your admin has given us, and the mothers of the dead officers who tried to protect the ambassador.

Absolutely NOTHING

^^ Clearly didn't read the report ... any of them.

Absolutely NOTHING

T

Absolutely NOTHING

The reports conflicts with and ignores the "boots on the ground" commentary that they were told to stand down. Even Leon Panetta admitted he had no reason to dismiss their claims. Democrat Panetta served in the Barack Obama administration as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2009 to 2011 and as Secretary of Defense from 2011 to 2013. This is an administration whitewash. Believe what you will, but to think this admin won't lie to cover their a$$ is ludicrous. Oh, and you can keep your doctor!

Absolutely NOTHING

T

Absolutely NOTHING

The reports conflicts with and ignores the "boots on the ground" commentary that they were told to stand down. Even Leon Panetta admitted he had no reason to dismiss their claims. Democrat Panetta served in the Barack Obama administration as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2009 to 2011 and as Secretary of Defense from 2011 to 2013. This is an administration whitewash. Believe what you will, but to think this admin won't lie to cover their a$$ is ludicrous. Oh, and you can keep your doctor!

A Republican led congressional committee will cover for the administration? What is their motivation? Why are they lying?

Absolutely NOTHING

As I understand it, this report found no wrong doing relative the night of the attack. It didn't concern itself with the political cover up that followed. These guys knew this was not a spontaneous reaction to a video but that was what came out of the obama spin room because he was in the final leg of his reelection. Im not emotionally invested in the outcome of this report but you have to be a real s*** to be dancing in the end zone over a report that was conducted because 4 americans were ignored and senselessly lost their lives.

"The House Intelligence Committee report claiming there was no standdown order is incomprehensible," said one of those CIA contractors, former Army Ranger Kris Paronto, in a statement to the Herald. "Especially when I looked Rep. Mike Rogers right in the eye when he asked me during questioning if a standdown order was given. I said 'yes,' and told him that had we not been delayed, we would have been able to save Ambassador Stevens' and Sean Smith's lives."

Absolutely NOTHING

T

Absolutely NOTHING

A Republican led congressional committee will cover for the administration? What is their motivation? Why are they lying?

They are politicians. $$$

Absolutely NOTHING

T

Absolutely NOTHING

They are politicians. $$$

IMO they're just picking their battles. This is simply not one they wanted to fight because the pay off isn't there. I dont believe they're through investigating what happened after the attack insofar as examinging the political cover up that obviously went down. It may be you jackasses wont be dancing in the end zone after that investigation is complete.

If we have learned a thing about the Obama administration its this...politics trumps the truth 100% of the time.

Too many have lost sight of the problem because they're too busy making this a right wing/left wing issue. Saddening.

Exactly this^^^^^^^

It was always that, I must say that it certainly seems to have gotten worse through the past two administrations. I liked the news better when they gave me the news, without also telling me what I should think about it. The modern news media is a politician's wet dream.

Too many have lost sight of the problem because they're too busy making this a right wing/left wing issue. Saddening.

Exactly this^^^^^^^

It was always that, I must say that it certainly seems to have gotten worse through the past two administrations. I liked the news better when they gave me the news, without also telling me what I should think about it. The modern news media is a politician's wet dream.

And ultimately, societies worst nightmare?

Exactly this^^^^^^^

Did you really need anyone to tell you what you should think about it when it became crystal clear that Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton and even Obama himself hadn't exactly been forthcoming about what actually happened? I mean, especially, given it happened roughly 2 months before the presidential election? I heard GM is alive, Bin Laden is dead and AQ has been decimated many more times than I care to be reminded. They tried hard to make the event not upset their narrative or as Ben Rhodes email from the Obama spin room said.."to avoid the appearance of broader policy failures in the region." Is that a crime? Probably not but, it is reflective of an admin that has absolutely no problem politicizing the event by lying like drunken sailors about it in the heat of an election cycle.

Archived