House Intelligence Comittee Releases Benghazi Report

icanthearyou

Seriously, now you are lying. You never said, "Obama lies", Gruber lies"? How about this one, "the report didn't say 1 damn thing"? Please explain what "Jews being forced inot cattle cars" has to do with any of this.

Now you're just trolling. I never claimed to not have said ' Obama lies, Gruber lies.' I did, you just keep ignoring my comment.

I can see you're not following. You obviously can't comprehend that this admin lies, and that govts cover up things.

Not a direct coorilation, but Germans knew a lot of what was going on w/ the Jews and them being sent off to 'summer camp', or what ever. They knew, but chose to say and do nothing. They ignored it all, as long as their own little lives went on unchanged,

This is what you and to vast number of Leftist are doing. Too stuck in your partisan fairy tale. Hope and Change, etc...

You can't hear because you don't want to. Nor can you see.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we stick to Benghazi for the moment? Is this still a scandal? Is the report inaccurate? Is the House Intelligence Committee now complicit? In any form or fashion, did Fox News, Darryl Issa, or the "conservative media" jump the gun on this one?

Stick to the issue, Did Obama , Biden, Hillary , Rice..did ANYONE check back w/ the mothers of the fallen Americans ? After they PROMISED to get answers, and find justice, for those who did this ?

No. Hell no. they didn't. But you keep parroting on about FOX News and Issa , to divert attention away from what ACTUALLY HAPPENED !

Gee, I wonder why.

I would just like to know where Hillary was when that 3:00 AM phone call came in or where the Fuhrer was. I never was that invested in the scandal beyond that and the obvious political lies about what actually went down. I don't personally think the "conservative media" jumped any kind of gun but it is a sad commentary when the public at large has been so conditioned by a complicit media that works hard at covering for and even pimpin this admin that they criticize THE ONLY outlet that is putting forth any kind of investigative journalistic efforts at all.

If you consider the House Intelligence Committee's findings, wouldn't you understand why? Was there, in fact, the scandal that right wing media and Issa declared?

To many it is still a scandal that an admin can lie for political advantage with absolute impunity.Evidently, you support liars as long as they're lying for your side whatever side that may be.

So, the report from the House Intelligence Committee is wrong? The right wing media did not lie when declaring Benghazi a scandal?

No they did not. if you"re one who believes it is OK to lie to gain a political advantage with absolute impunity from their political opposition AND the media then you go with that. Just don't whine ever again about a politician lying to justify your heart burn.

Evidently, you learned nothing from Water Gate. The scandal is always in the attempted cover up. if anyone doesn't think this admin tried their best to cover their handling of that incident up there's nothing i can do for them.

So, you do not accept the findings of the committee?

Stop deflecting. This isn't about Watergate or, who you can, or cannot, help. Obviously, in this specific case, someone lied. Who was it? The administration or the right wing media?

You be the judge. I have a 4 year old grandson you remind me of. Theres no arguing with him either for reasons very similar to this.

Deflect, insult. Come on Blue, you don't even try anymore.

Seriously, now you are lying. You never said, "Obama lies", Gruber lies"? How about this one, "the report didn't say 1 damn thing"? Please explain what "Jews being forced inot cattle cars" has to do with any of this.

Now you're just trolling. I never claimed to not have said ' Obama lies, Gruber lies.' I did, you just keep ignoring my comment.

No, you stated that you did not generalize. That claim is obviously false.

I can see you're not following. You obviously can't comprehend that this admin lies, and that govts cover up things.

I am aware. I am aware that everyone lies. I am aware that intent and degree are considerations as well. Are you aware of any lies told by conservatives? Are you aware of any lies told by conservatives for political gain?

Not a direct coorilation, but Germans knew a lot of what was going on w/ the Jews and them being sent off to 'summer camp', or what ever. They knew, but chose to say and do nothing. They ignored it all, as long as their own little lives went on unchanged,

And that relates to Benghazi, how?

This is what you and to vast number of Leftist are doing. Too stuck in your partisan fairy tale. Hope and Change, etc...

I am not a leftist. Why do you attempt to demonize anyone who is center, left of center? Are all of these people bad? Is this another example of you not using gross generalizations? Can you define Leftist?

Could the same be said about you? Between the two of us, who would you say more closely parrots an ideology? Who would you say is more dogmatic?

Can we stick to Benghazi for the moment? Is this still a scandal? Is the report inaccurate? Is the House Intelligence Committee now complicit? In any form or fashion, did Fox News, Darryl Issa, or the "conservative media" jump the gun on this one?

Stick to the issue, Did Obama , Biden, Hillary , Rice..did ANYONE check back w/ the mothers of the fallen Americans ? After they PROMISED to get answers, and find justice, for those who did this ?

No. Hell no. they didn't. But you keep parroting on about FOX News and Issa , to divert attention away from what ACTUALLY HAPPENED !

Gee, I wonder why.

I would just like to know where Hillary was when that 3:00 AM phone call came in or where the Fuhrer was. I never was that invested in the scandal beyond that and the obvious political lies about what actually went down. I don't personally think the "conservative media" jumped any kind of gun but it is a sad commentary when the public at large has been so conditioned by a complicit media that works hard at covering for and even pimpin this admin that they criticize THE ONLY outlet that is putting forth any kind of investigative journalistic efforts at all.

If you consider the House Intelligence Committee's findings, wouldn't you understand why? Was there, in fact, the scandal that right wing media and Issa declared?

To many it is still a scandal that an admin can lie for political advantage with absolute impunity.Evidently, you support liars as long as they're lying for your side whatever side that may be.

So, the report from the House Intelligence Committee is wrong? The right wing media did not lie when declaring Benghazi a scandal?

No they did not. if you"re one who believes it is OK to lie to gain a political advantage with absolute impunity from their political opposition AND the media then you go with that. Just don't whine ever again about a politician lying to justify your heart burn.

Evidently, you learned nothing from Water Gate. The scandal is always in the attempted cover up. if anyone doesn't think this admin tried their best to cover their handling of that incident up there's nothing i can do for them.

Stop deflecting. This isn't about Watergate or, who you can, or cannot, help. Obviously, in this specific case, someone lied. Who was it? The administration or the right wing media?

You be the judge. I have a 4 year old grandson you remind me of. Theres no arguing with him either for reasons very similar to this.

No deflection here but rather a perfect comparison

Gee, I wonder why.

If neither of us are able to reason with you, perhaps you are the problem?

Gee, I wonder why.

If neither of us are able to reason with you, perhaps you are the problem?

Good news itchy. There are so many tapes of Jonathon Gruber calling people like you stupid they're being offered as a box set just in time for Christmas. get some :Sing:

The House Intelligence Committee report was released with little fanfare on the Friday before Thanksgiving week. Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

So six previous investigations say pretty much the same thing. And you start an eighth before you've even heard the findings of the seventh. How long do we taxpayers have to keep paying for this witch hunt? Just until the 2016 election, or until some committee finally says what the GOP wants it to say?

I guess the report didn't have anything to say about this either.

"All I really know is, Hillary lied, Hillary lied and all those people at the medal ceremony, including President Obama, who came up to me and Hillary came up to me and Panetta came up to me, Biden came up to me. They all looked at me within two inches of my face and lied to me and told me it was the video that did it. Including Susan [Rice]--she came up to me too--who said it was the video. And then they promised me that they would check into it and find out all the details and get back to me. And nobody, nobody, ever got back to me "

- Pat Smith , mother of fallen US Foreign Services officer, Sean Smith

They didn't check back w/ her because no one cared. It wasn't important to them. Getting Obama re-elected was ALL that mattered. And the cover story about the video, and getting the man behind the video, was job 1 for this gang of imbeciles.

Hillary left office, and I guess that " promise " to find who did this simply became null and void, huh?

Obama got re-elected. Mission accomplished.

Makes itchy proud?Tex? How in the world anyone could gloat over 4 dead Americans? Just unfreaking believable.

This report is constrained to the intelligence community. What isnt answered is why was Ambassador Stevens there? If it's Top Secret, so be it but the fact remains he had crappy security in place commensurate to the threat and we got overrun. Help was a 60 min plane ride away.

Correct. But not summoned. But what difference does it make? Only 4 dead Americans right itch? Tex?

This report is constrained to the intelligence community. What isnt answered is why was Ambassador Stevens there? If it's Top Secret, so be it but the fact remains he had crappy security in place commensurate to the threat and we got overrun. Help was a 60 min plane ride away.

Correct. But not summoned. But what difference does it make? Only 4 dead Americans right itch? Tex?

It was summoned from Tripoli but when the team arrived on the Tarmac, their ride didnt show and calls to their contact werent answered. So on the fly they grabbed rides with militia and by that time the Ambassador had been moved to the hospital.

Disappointed in you. Who is parading the bodies? What is your goal?

No, you stated that you did not generalize. That claim is obviously false.

I am aware. I am aware that everyone lies. I am aware that intent and degree are considerations as well. Are you aware of any lies told by conservatives? Are you aware of any lies told by conservatives for political gain?

And that relates to Benghazi, how?

I am not a leftist. Why do you attempt to demonize anyone who is center, left of center? Are all of these people bad? Is this another example of you not using gross generalizations? Can you define Leftist?

Could the same be said about you? Between the two of us, who would you say more closely parrots an ideology? Who would you say is more dogmatic?

And again with more mindless trolling.

The House Intelligence Committee report was released with little fanfare on the Friday before Thanksgiving week. Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

So six previous investigations say pretty much the same thing. And you start an eighth before you've even heard the findings of the seventh. How long do we taxpayers have to keep paying for this witch hunt? Just until the 2016 election, or until some committee finally says what the GOP wants it to say?

If they finally distort to get the report they want, then we may be in a fascist state-- the kind they want.

Putting the flag draped coffins up on stage, and making a show of it all, it's pretty clear that Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice were parading 4 dead Americans for pure political expediency.

Again, if you can't see that, you're blind.

Nice attempt at deflection itch. Who wrote the OP? Answer that first and then your ridiculous deflection drivel.

Nice attempt at deflection itch. Who wrote the OP? Answer that first and then your ridiculous deflection drivel.

Well, the point is the casual use of the word "scandal". Now, what is your point? If it is simply to remind us of the four Americans who lost their lives in service to this country, then good for you. I commend you. Their sacrifice should not be forgotten. However, if you are using their deaths to promote a politically motivated witch hunt, then that is wrong.

Well, the point is the casual use of the word "scandal". Now, what is your point? If it is simply to remind us of the four Americans who lost their lives in service to this country, then good for you. I commend you. Their sacrifice should not be forgotten. However, if you are using their deaths to promote a politically motivated witch hunt, then that is wrong.

Of course it is the point and might I add it should be the only one! To ignore that fact in a rhetoric based OP is BS.

Of course it is the point and might I add it should be the only one! To ignore that fact in a rhetoric based OP is BS.

Please accept my apology. I genuinely thought you were invoking the dead to make a political point. Please point out the "rhetoric" and "BS" in the original post. Please understand that the OP is in no way intended to diminish the service or sacrifice of those who were murdered in Benghazi. It was intended to point out the results of the House Intelligence Committee's findings and suggest the the word "scandal" in rhetoric doesn't mean there is a scandal in reality.

Please accept my apology. I genuinely thought you were invoking the dead to make a political point. Please point out the "rhetoric" and "BS" in the original post. Please understand that the OP is in no way intended to diminish the service or sacrifice of those who were murdered in Benghazi. It was intended to point out the results of the House Intelligence Committee's findings and suggest the the word "scandal" in rhetoric doesn't mean there is a scandal in reality.

I've seen no one invoke the dead to make a political point. That is a misguided fallacy propagated by the left. The OP gloats over a HIC finding citing there was no scandal. Whatever. It does not conclude there weren't serious strategic mistakes made. Mistakes that left four Americans dead! That fact seemed to be lost in your happy moment.

I've seen no one invoke the dead to make a political point. That is a misguided fallacy propagated by the left. The OP gloats over a HIC finding citing there was no scandal. Whatever. It does not conclude there weren't serious strategic mistakes made. Mistakes that left four Americans dead! That fact seemed to be lost in your happy moment.

Again, please forgive me for assuming that you are bringing up the dead Americans in order to make some sort of political statement. Please show me where in the OP you find concern with "gloating"?

I don't think anyone ever believed that there weren't serious mistakes involved but, I do not think that automatically means there is a scandal.

Again, please forgive me for assuming that you are bringing up the dead Americans in order to make some sort of political statement. Please show me where in the OP you find concern with "gloating"?

I don't think anyone ever believed that there weren't serious mistakes involved but, I do not think that automatically means there is a scandal.

I should have noted earlier, apologies accepted. IMHO, the OP wreaks of gloating. I could be wrong and if so, my apologies sent as well. With regards to the "scandal" and the findings, I've always felt this was a whitewash for political reasons. Let me pose a question. Do you truly believe the eighth investigation is purely political?

I should have noted earlier, apologies accepted. IMHO, the OP wreaks of gloating. I could be wrong and if so, my apologies sent as well. With regards to the "scandal" and the findings, I've always felt this was a whitewash for political reasons. Let me pose a question. Do you truly believe the eighth investigation is purely political?

I still do not understand the "gloating". I would really appreciate it if you could point it out.

I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean but, I believe an investigation was absolutely necessary. It was a catastrophic security failure that was preventable. I never thought there was any motive, other than politics for the excuses or criticisms. I hope that the people in our government learned something about security, not just politics and CYA.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ...come on. Lighten up. The GOP has the power now... :-)

Yeah! And their report refutes their talking points.

So, let me get this straight. Susan Rice, BHO and Hillary Clinton actually DID NOT go on various programs and claim repeatedly that the episode was the result of a spontaneous reaction to a video on the home stretch of a reelection campaign that had been milking the meme.."Al Qaeda has been decimated, Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive " for months and months? That's not lying to gain political advantage? Those talking points were crafted by WH staffers and were purely political lies.

So, the report is wrong? Is this still a "scandal"?

Are you using your extreme right wing superpower, the ability to deny reality?

The report was primarily concerned with finding wrong doing the night of the invasion. None was found. That's not what Im talking about here. I knew it was just a matter of time before you fell in line with the other lemmings to voice your support.

The true lemming speaks.

yeah, I simply roll over and unquestionably take the word of an admin that has been caught lying SO MANY times it is unbelievable they're able to maintain a straight face when they're caught and they deny it. They've done this so many times it has become a real clown show for a group of thugs who promise the most transparent admin in history.What an unbelievable crock and you fools lay down for them with predictable aplomb everyday!

Their 24/7 lies are the norm. Only problem here is they lied and Americans DIED. The newly elected GOP Congress will get to the bottom of this and ALL of the other shameful, disgraceful acts of this bunch. Have no doubt. THAT is what the Libs fear most...the Truth!!!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ...come on. Lighten up. The GOP has the power now... :-)

Yeah! And their report refutes their talking points.

So, let me get this straight. Susan Rice, BHO and Hillary Clinton actually DID NOT go on various programs and claim repeatedly that the episode was the result of a spontaneous reaction to a video on the home stretch of a reelection campaign that had been milking the meme.."Al Qaeda has been decimated, Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive " for months and months? That's not lying to gain political advantage? Those talking points were crafted by WH staffers and were purely political lies.

So, the report is wrong? Is this still a "scandal"?

Are you using your extreme right wing superpower, the ability to deny reality?

The report was primarily concerned with finding wrong doing the night of the invasion. None was found. That's not what Im talking about here. I knew it was just a matter of time before you fell in line with the other lemmings to voice your support.

The true lemming speaks.

yeah, I simply roll over and unquestionably take the word of an admin that has been caught lying SO MANY times it is unbelievable they're able to maintain a straight face when they're caught and they deny it. They've done this so many times it has become a real clown show for a group of thugs who promise the most transparent admin in history.What an unbelievable crock and you fools lay down for them with predictable aplomb everyday!

Their 24/7 lies are the norm. Only problem here is they lied and Americans DIED. The newly elected GOP Congress will get to the bottom of this and ALL of the other shameful, disgraceful acts of this bunch. Have no doubt. THAT is what the Libs fear most...the Truth!!!

Given the way you reflexively repel facts, I'm sure the fact that you're disagreeing with a GOP congressional report has eluded you.

5 separate reports. All back the Administration. Trying not to laugh at this witch hunt that ended up in NOTHING. But still ...

Congress, hard at work again.

Archived