Auburn vs UA Score Prediction

augolf1716

Based off of the results of the last few games, I am worried that this will not even be a game.

BUT I have hope that Gus will have the offense where it needs to be and Ellis has the defense playing lights out without Whitaker and Lambert and Lawson.

31-28

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28-17 good guys

If we hold Alabama to 17, I might call Ellis personally and tell him he did an average job this year. I'd do that myself.

(if you didn't get the humor there, Ellis hasn't actually done an average job this year)

Last six years the result of the GA game will likely be the outcome of this game. Based off that, it doesn't look good.

That and 50 cents will buy you a coke. Or even a Pepsi or dr pepper!!!

I had a vision last night around 2:00 am. I woke up in a cold sweat and had to take a few deep breaths. I saw Auburn coming from being down 28-10, and scoring 3 TDs in the 4th quarter to pull out a 31-28 victory. Gus has something up his sleeve that Saban will not see coming until it is too late.

BAMA 41

AUB 10

Mincy on Amari Cooper is going to be funny. Really funny.

I highly doubt after one 80 yard TD Mincy will be covering Cooper much longer

I hate to agree with you DT but I can see Cooper walking in at least 2 TDs completely uncovered. Our guys will be arguing about who was supposed to cover him. I can also see Mincy having two PIs on AC as well.

Archived