Auburn vs UA Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31-27 AU

We play our best game of the season. If I'm wrong so be it.

Bama 35

Auburn 31

BUT if we we have even our typical offensive outing, NOBODY stops it and if Bama self destructs even a couple times, this could be a result few predict, like AU 45, Bama 14.

It kills me to say this, especially when most of us believed this team would be better than last year. However, the reality is we have regressed each week since the Ole Miss game.

Alabama: 32

Auburn: 17

BAMA 41

AUB 10

Mincy on Amari Cooper is going to be funny. Really funny.

The fact that you would think that's funny shows us what we all already know about you.

Alabama fan here (I come in peace; hat in hand..lol). I'm really shocked at the number of Auburn posters on here that actually think you guys will lose this Saturday! I honestly think there's a very good chance you guys might win. Don't get me wrong; I hope you don't but if there is one thing I've learned in my almost 40+ years of following this game it's that one can never be too confident. Auburn's a good ballclub and has been since at least 1981 or 82 that I can consistently remember. Very scrappy and hard fighters, even in down years. Here's to a good, clean ballgame with no injuries between 2 great schools!!

Mincy on Amari...

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

Biggest mismatch on the field. Unless the team finds itself and works out all its issues....38-17 Bama.

BAMA 41

AUB 10

The fact that you would think that's funny shows us what we all already know about you.

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

BAMA 41

AUB 10

He's right. Sad really. Going to be UGLY.

This^^. The really sad part of it is Johnson will keep him guarding cooper with no help at times, but I much rather see flea guarding him, at least he looks for the ball.

BAMA 41

AUB 10

He's right. Sad really. Going to be UGLY.

This^^. The really sad part of it is Johnson will keep him guarding cooper with no help at times, but I much rather see flea guarding him, at least he looks for the ball.

I would hope that if the game gets out of hand that we play some of our young guys for next year. Maybe put Ruffin on Cooper and just let him see what he can do, he may surprise either way he gets reps.

I had a dream. 23-22 AU. UA shanks chip shot field goal with no time left. All of Tuscaloosa is burned down, and we lose 25% of the state's population due to suicides.

I had a dream. 23-22 AU. UA shanks chip shot field goal with no time left. All of Tuscaloosa is burned down, and we lose 25% of the state's population due to suicides.

Lol, that's funny. But they can react that way if we pull it off

What a bunch of pansies. I do not care who we play or what our record I believe in our boys. I know they will give everything they have in them to win this game and the least we can do AS AUBURN SUPPORTERS/FANS we could at least PRETEND we have confidence in our boys even if you believe we don't have a snowball's chance in hell. SMH

What a bunch of pansies. I do not care who we play or what our record I believe in our boys. I know they will give everything they have in them to win this game and the least we can do AS AUBURN SUPPORTERS/FANS we could at least PRETEND we have confidence in our boys even if you believe we don't have a snowball's chance in hell. SMH

+1

+1

+2 Like I quoted earlier in this thread, We're gonna "beat the #2 out of #1". 17-16 AUBURN TIGERS

Shame on those fearful Aubies predicting an UpDyke victory.

BEAT BAMA !!!

Archived