Ellis Johnson out as Auburn Defensive coordinator

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll all find out soon enough

After 7 and no Muschamp. Guess he made it up

I never actually figured it would be today. That's way too soon. I don't look for it until next week sometime, possibly by the end of this week if everything goes smoothly.

More than a few students that go to Auburn now claim Muschamp is the new DC. FWIW

It's like everything else. One person says something and the next thing you know it's everywhere. All it takes is one tweet.

It's been a while since Superman's superhero Wade Christopher got this much chatter on this board. . . something must be cooking!

Gus is going bamaslow with this DC situation

It's been what, a day since Johnson was officially canned? I don't think that qualifies as slow. TBH, I'd rather him take his time and make the right decision than have him rush and choose someone who isn't right for the job.

Gus is going bamaslow with this DC situation

He fired the DC on a Sunday. That's not messing around.

About 14 hours after the game. It's been about 30 hours since he let Johnson go. It is moving pretty fast. I don't care how fast or how slow it takes, just get it right.

Gus might be waiting until the end of the week to get in the headlines during the SEC championship.game.

That's unacceptable. Go tell Gus to announce it now. I'll wait...

Archived