Ellis Johnson out as Auburn Defensive coordinator

tigerbrotha12

Along with orange facemasks and Wade Christopher who should be our new DC by the way seeing that he would destroy Muschamp...

Wade Christopher as DC and Chuck Norris as the defensive backs coach. I like it.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep reading that Muschamp is on vacation. And then this guy puts that he just served him his last meal in Gainsville on Twitter. WTH is going on?! Does anyone actually know where this guy is? Lol. He's probably sitting on his couch watching Friends reruns.

Well if you look at the thread it's basically the same stuff over and over, so I felt like some Dirka humor would be a pleasant change. sorrrry

Seastrunk

Am I missing something here? Seastrunk?

Legendary thread

And is always appropriate in any thread discussion. :)/>

Along with orange facemasks and Wade Christopher who should be our new DC by the way, seeing that he would destroy Muschamp...

Bingo!

Truly anyone with a heartbeat will do better than what we have seen this year.

I keep hearing that with the HUHN its hard if not impossible to have good or great D, I just don't believe it is that simple. For one thing Ole Miss is pretty good and others have had success on D with fast paced O. This year it was clear that the 1st half we sucked eggs then the 2nd half we played better so throw the HUHN thing out the window. Plus if you have a terrible O that would put that much more stress on the D than scoring more points, I do realize that with the HUHN you might not have the SHUT DOWN D but that is a dying breed.

Hey, it is a way to save money... Wade Christopher as DC = no need for position coaches. Hell you could probably get rid of the offensive position coaches as well. CGM and Wade are all we need. Guaranteed national championships every year going forward.

I keep hearing that with the HUHN its hard if not impossible to have good or great D, I just don't believe it is that simple. For one thing Ole Miss is pretty good and others have had success on D with fast paced O. This year it was clear that the 1st half we sucked eggs then the 2nd half we played better so throw the HUHN thing out the window. Plus if you have a terrible O that would put that much more stress on the D than scoring more points, I do realize that with the HUHN you might not have the SHUT DOWN D but that is a dying breed.

I agree completely. Oregon also has a pretty good defense.

Hey, it is a way to save money... Wade Christopher as DC = no need for position coaches. Hell you could probably get rid of the offensive position coaches as well. CGM and Wade are all we need. Guaranteed national championships every year going forward.

Who's Wade Christopher?

Only the greatest football player in AU history. Ever heard of the Great Bambino? Pretty much the same.

Who's Wade Christopher?

Only the greatest football player in AU history. Ever heard of the Great Bambino? Pretty much the same.

To give the other teams a chance we could only field five other players on defense when he was on the field.

Wade Christopher is the Bill Brasky of Chuck Norrises.

Bill Brasky, you say? :)/>

To Bill Brasky!!!!

To Bill Brasky!

I live in Eugene Oregon. The University of Oregon does not face the same level of competition we do in the SEC West.

Also of note, I did a quick search on the DC from Michigan State, and apparently he is a front runner for the Nebraska job.

I live in Eugene Oregon. The University of Oregon does not face the same level of competition we do in the SEC West.

Also of note, I did a quick search on the DC from Michigan State, and apparently he is a front runner for the Nebraska job.

I read the the same thing

Archived