Ellis Johnson out as Auburn Defensive coordinator

tigerbrotha12

Who's Wade Christopher?

A god among men sir, a god among men.

After killing all the Nazis in WWII, Wade Christopher went on a wild sex bing. He knocked up 22 women. Those 22 babies ended up being the starters for the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be plenty happy to see Mushchamp come back, but how many yards was it that UAT hung on FLA this year?

Don't know and don't care. But, at least Florida's defense scored touchdowns against bama and they didn't give up 55pts to them either. I'll take their defensive effort compared to ours all day

I'd be plenty happy to see Mushchamp come back, but how many yards was it that UAT hung on FLA this year?

Don't know and don't care. But, at least Florida's defense scored touchdowns against bama and they didn't give up 55pts to them either. I'll take their defensive effort compared to ours all day

Might just be worth investigating. ;)

Who's Wade Christopher?

A god among men sir, a god among men.

After killing all the Nazis in WWII, Wade Christopher went on a wild sex bing. He knocked up 22 women. Those 22 babies ended up being the starters for the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

After that he decided he needed a vacation so he went to the Virgin Islands. Now the are just called the Islands.

Sooo no news from the team meeting..?

I'd imagine word would get out pretty quick if it were something interesting. I've been checking back here all day just in case though. Ha!

Might just be worth investigating. ;)/>

As I've said earlier, it's no worse than who was previous dcoordinators output. That is a very unfair comparison, lol.

Is he just a dude with a twitter account?

As far as I can tell. He is probably a student and may know some players.

Yep, I'll take the word of folks around here any day. This is just a kid with a computer.

Gus is probably waiting on Wade Christopher's advice on the DC hire. Now we are back on subject.

When Wade Christopher was young, most children pissed their names into snow. Wade Christopher pissed his into concrete.

Archived