Prominent Dem Senators Say Obamacare a Mistake

Proud Tiger

And now, the rest of the story:

"He believes Congress should have enacted “single-payer right from the get-go or at least put a public option would have simplified a lot.”

“We had the votes to do that and we blew it,” he said."

:rolleyes:

"He believes Congress should have enacted “single-payer right from the get-go or at least put a public option would have simplified a lot.”

I think Harkin has dementia. No way they had the votes for single payer or the public option. Heck they had to lie to the public just to get this mess passed.

I think Harkin has dementia. No way they had the votes for single payer or the public option. Heck they had to lie to the public just to get this mess passed.

Obama himself said, when he was running for president in 07 that he couldn't get to single payer all at once, that it would take several years to be able to accomplish that. If they had tried to go full blown single payer, the American people would have revolted. They had to essentially bribe several people in order to get them to vote for this thing we have now.

All liars. No truth to be found with any of barry and his gang...

Take it up with PT.

Archived