Welcome back Coach Will Muschamp

bikeriderga

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I really just read somebody calling somebody else a fuzz ball? I love this board

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Please change your pic back to Macho! Ok Thanks!!!

Did I really just read somebody calling somebody else a fuzz ball? I love this board

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Done. I was going to bring him back for special occasions but The Macho Man bends to the will of the people.

Now go out and pick up some Slim Jims and Kool Aid as you will find yourself craving both.

Oooooooh Yeah!!!

You develop an identity posting on message boards, everybody has one, and macho is yours lol

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Done. I was going to bring him back for special occasions but The Macho Man bends to the will of the people.

Now go out and pick up some Slim Jims and Kool Aid as you will find yourself craving both.

Oooooooh Yeah!!!

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Oooooooh Yeah!!!

Any chance you're going to bring Lizzy around??!!!

Just FYI: Muschamp will be observing players and coaches in practice leading up to the Outback Bowl. He will not be coaching (probably will coach a little if I know him) but will not be DC for the game. Coach Harbison will be the acting DC for the bowl game.

Just FYI: Muschamp will be observing players and coaches in practice leading up to the Outback Bowl. He will not be coaching (probably will coach a little if I know him) but will not be DC for the game. Coach Harbison will be the acting DC for the bowl game.

I predict he will be doing some "coaching" officially or otherwise. Either that or his tongue will be very bloody from having to bite it often!

observing coaches, hmmm ...

A job interview for some coach(es) already on the staff? :dunno:

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Oooooooh Yeah!!!

Ooooooooh Yeah!

Nerve racking I'm sure!!!!

PS: Come on guys, let's keep it up and we can get to 30 pages!!!!

Oh sorry, old habits are hard to break . . . not to mention this tic I've developed over the last week!

Ooooooooooh Yeah!!!!!

Oooooooh Yeah!!!

Ooooooooh Yeah!

I'll second it: Oooooooohhhhh Yeah!!!!

Will CWM be on the sidelines for the Outback Bowl even though he won't be coaching?

I'll vote yes. Could be wrong, but he doesn't seem like a person who wouldn't be there.

So, I've been busy lately on my time machine. I set it for the future end of the week. Any word on who Auburn will hire for DC? As of today (in the past), looks Like PM is an idiot and every mod on this site is completely wrong. USC definitely got Muschamp -- where there's smoke, there's fire. Also, no way WM comes back because of the feud with Jacobs.

So... did Auburn end up with Clark or Odom? I need to get back and inform the board. I will need names for sources. Also, will need a link. Do links work in space-time wormholes?

So, I've been busy lately on my time machine. I set it for the future end of the week. Any word on who Auburn will hire for DC? As of today (in the past), looks Like PM is an idiot and every mod on this site is completely wrong. USC definitely got Muschamp -- where there's smoke, there's fire. Also, no way WM comes back because of the feud with Jacobs.

So... did Auburn end up with Clark or Odom? I need to get back and inform the board. I will need names for sources. Also, will need a link. Do links work in space-time wormholes?

We hired Ditka!!!

Will CWM be on the sidelines for the Outback Bowl even though he won't be coaching?

I'll vote yes. Could be wrong, but he doesn't seem like a person who wouldn't be there.

I believe he'll be there. I doubt he'll be on the sideline though.

My guess would be in the pressbox to not be a distraction.

Speaking of recruiting, ESPN says we have now have great chances to get their #2 ranked overall, DE Bryon Cowart, and #9 overall, DE CeCe Jefferson, both undeclared. We'll see. Cowart tweet:

"That was great. Auburn now has a position where they will stand me up and play that Dante Fowler position.”

Speaking of recruiting, ESPN says we have now have great chances to get their #2 ranked overall, DE Bryon Cowart, and #9 overall, DE CeCe Jefferson, both undeclared. We'll see. Cowart tweet:

"That was great. Auburn now has a position where they will stand me up and play that Dante Fowler position.”

I think we're going to see a lot of top recruits on defense start looking our way!

Archived