Welcome back Coach Will Muschamp

bikeriderga

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching the U part 2 last night has me thinking that AU is going to be on that level next year

I hope you mean on-field talent and intensity.

Not all the extra crap...

B/R said we're now Alabama level......

ALABAMA!!

they called us the new Alabama and I don't like that

Doesn't bother me. Like them or not, they have set the standard for excellence over the past several years. I look at it as a compliment. We are poised for great success.

ALABAMA!!

They are wrong. We're better.

I don't think people fully grasp what just happened. Auburn is going to be so good, it's scary.

Oh I most Definantly understand, and so do most bama fans. They saw like we did in the ironbowl that Saban can not handle Gus's offense at all. He couldn't stop us all night long. Now with a dcoordinator that's gonna bring intensity on every down is really gonna be scary just to see AU on an opponents schedule.

ALABAMA!!

they called us the new Alabama and I don't like that

Doesn't bother me. Like them or not, they have set the standard for excellence over the past several years. I look at it as a compliment. We are poised for great success.

I agree. (And I really hate 'em)

I find this talk to be a little embarrassing though. It's way premature. Let's get back to beating them first. Then we can make the comparison.

The gumps are scared. Reading different articles and then the comments is fun. The gump nation is very afraid of this combination.

Of coarse they are! They all saw, just like we did, when Gus literally did what he wanted on offense against their miniature god. Even though our defense was invisible, we still could have won that game without the 3 td drops. Gus owns Saban

The gumps are scared. Reading different articles and then the comments is fun. The gump nation is very afraid of this combination.

Of coarse they are! They all saw, just like we did, when Gus literally did what he wanted on offense against their miniature god. Even though our defense was invisible, we still could have won that game without the 3 td drops. Gus owns Saban

Puleeze. :-\ You don't "own" Saban - or anyone else - by scoring a lot of points on them.

Puleeze. :-\/> You don't "own" Saban - or anyone else - by scoring a lot of points on them.

As far as offense vs defense, he does!! Check the stats son: Auburn Racked up 630 Offensive Yards

Puleeze. :-\/> You don't "own" Saban - or anyone else - by scoring a lot of points on them.

As far as offense vs defense, he does!! Check the stats son: Auburn Racked up 630 Offensive Yards

That's loser talk. Son.

That's loser talk. Son.

That's reality and facts talk, son!

That's loser talk. Son.

Reality - and the fact - is they beat us. Only losers would say we "own" Bama according to the statistics.

You should get some bumper stickers made up: "630 OFFENSIVE YARDS" :rolleyes:

That's loser talk. Son.

So who's the daddy here. I'm confused

That's loser talk. Son.

Reality - and the fact - is they beat us. Losers brag about the statistics.

It seems everybody saw the game but you! It's obvious you probably like AU because of team colors instead of seeing what actually happened on the field. Two things you need to take note of, 1) even though we dropped sure touchdowns, had they been caught, bama was beat regardless of how invisible our defense was! 2) with muschamp aboard as dcoordinator the talent and coaching level just went up 100%. In case u haven't noticed, everyone except you can see that we shouldn't have to score a ton of points to win a game. 44pts should have been enough for a Gus led offense to win!

That's loser talk. Son.

Well, I know my daddy would never have claimed Gus "owns" Saban because he racked up a lot of yards in a game in which Bama beat us. So in my case, it's like father, like son.

(I hope the bammers don't find that post. They'll run wild with it.)

That's loser talk. Son.

It seems everybody saw the game but you! It's obvious you probably like AU because of team colors instead of seeing what actually happened on the field. Two things you need to take note of, 1) even though we dropped sure touchdowns, had they been caught, bama was beat regardless of how invisible our defense was! 2) with muschamp aboard as dcoordinator the talent and coaching level just went up 100%. In case u haven't noticed, everyone except you can see that we shouldn't have to score a ton of points to win a game. 44pts should have been enough for a Gus led offense to win!

Who hoo! We sure do "own" em. Any fool can see that.

Gonna be hard to fit that on a T-shirt though. There won't be any room to fit the score. (Oh, I guess that's the whole point, huh?) :rolleyes:

Maybe you can shorten to simply "IF.... AND.... or BUT..."

That's loser talk. Son.

Gonna be hard to fit that on a T-shirt though. There won't be any room to fit the score. (Oh, I guess that's the whole point, huh?) :rolleyes:/>

way to go avoiding the facts, which is what u do anyway.

That's loser talk. Son.

Well, I know my daddy would never have claimed Gus "owns" Saban because he racked up a lot of yards in a game in which Bama beat us. So in my case, it's like father, like son.

(I hope the bammers don't find that post. They'll run wild with it.)

I guess Saban owned Gus last year by your theory huh.or does Gus get credit for it because he won? Or by the way u see it, maybe Saban outcoached Gus and we just got lucky on the kick six by calling a timeout to set the play up. I bet u thought he was doing it to ice the kicker. I'm pretty sure u did, or you actually had people with football iq's to explain to you what just happened.

Gus and Rhett own Kirby Smart. As far as Gus vs. Saban, they're even.

That's loser talk. Son.

Gonna be hard to fit that on a T-shirt though. There won't be any room to fit the score. (Oh, I guess that's the whole point, huh?) :rolleyes:/>

Says the guy ignoring the fact we lost the game. :laugh:

That's loser talk. Son.

Says the guy ignoring the fact we lost the game. :laugh:/>

I don't have a problem with us losing the game, it's the way we lost the game that could have easily been won.

ALABAMA!!

They are wrong. We're better.

I don't think people fully grasp what just happened. Auburn is going to be so good, it's scary.

I agree that we can be better because honestly, that 600 yard outburst was supposed to be the norm not an anomaly....but in 2015 and especially 2016 I expect to see some of the best overall Auburn football ever played

That's loser talk. Son.

Says the guy ignoring the fact we lost the game. :laugh:/>

I don't have a problem with us losing the game, it's the way we lost the game that could have easily been won.

I agree. But one can say that about most losses, at least in relatively close games. The subject is "owning" Saban.

Archived