Welcome back Coach Will Muschamp

bikeriderga

When and where is the Muschamp presser???

10:30 CST SEC Network

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mods and Insiders- Auburn folks and students still on campus want to grett WM and family. Can anyone provide the info on when he plans to come to the athletic center? Let's see if we can get a large crowd there to help his family feel welcomed. It's been an emotional 2weeks for them

Burton Fowles, ya'll......"be patient". LOL!!!

http://southcarolina.scout.com/story/1489391-updates-on-muschamp-to-south-carolina?s=184

Poor Gamecocks. They are ready to burn the stadium to the ground....

Yea I was just reading their CockyTalk forum. They are saying that they might as well face it that they belong with the UK's and Vandys of the world. Lol

Hey Mods and Insiders- Auburn folks and students still on campus want to grett WM and family. Can anyone provide the info on when he plans to come to the athletic center? Let's see if we can get a large crowd there to help his family feel welcomed. It's been an emotional 2weeks for them

Presser is at 10:30am. I'd say 30 minutes or so prior but don't quote me on it.

What is Fowles long play here? He has been embarrassed so now he wants everyone to be patient like it is going to work out. Maybe he means CWM will be at USC in 4-5 years.

Must be. Will the HBC even hang around that long? SC could be a very good program. They have the resources and facilities. Spurrier has upped his recruiting some but not on par with the big boys. I think with the right man in there they could become a contender.

What is Fowles long play here? He has been embarrassed so now he wants everyone to be patient like it is going to work out. Maybe he means CWM will be at USC in 4-5 years.

Must be. Will the HBC even hang around that long? SC could be a very good program. They have the resources and facilities. Spurrier has upped his recruiting some but not on par with the big boys. I think with the right man in there they could become a contender.

Stay on message. Boom is BACK! Lol

Presser is at 10:30am. I'd say 30 minutes or so prior but don't quote me on it.

They took a vacation and learned there father became the highest paid second in command in college football......emotional?......ehhhhh

I think what Jonesey mentioned -- the fact that Wisky is so one-dimensional -- really helps us in terms of bowl prep. Boom can focus on stopping the run; and if we can do that, we likely win the game.

Hard for me to believe that MG, after announcing he is going pro, will be as much of a factor in the OB. He accounts for so much of the offense that this last game is a huge injury risk.

Soon as the defense plays well people will start saying it wasn't muschamp it's because Lawson came back from injury

that would be a welcomed argument.

Boom! Its great to have CWM back. Yesterday was very interesting for me as an Auburn fan. I followed the situation until about 3:15 ET at that time I thought it was happening. I sent a text to my brother and nephew who are huge Auburn fans. I never hear anything back. About 7:30 I sent a text to my nephew saying is it blowing up ESPN yet? He sent me back saying hadn't heard anything. Out of internet from 3:15-8:40 checked the forum and was bummed that it hadn't happened. I was catching up when the information hit... What a day! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

On 11/17/14 I posted this would be the best choice and half the posters disagreed, said it wouldn't happen. Well BOOM to all of you!!

i remember the naysayers. Some were mods.

On 11/17/14 I posted this would be the best choice and half the posters disagreed, said it wouldn't happen. Well BOOM to all of you!!

i remember the naysayers. Some were mods.

Better not go there, they will lash out bringing it up they were wrong......trust me

I just want to confirm that the presser will be on SEC channel at 10:30 (Central?) right? Because right now there's some Florida Gator garbage on and it says it will be on until 11.

(Edit-OMG it just got worse. Now they're talking Alabama and their joke of a Heisman winner.)

This thread has been one of the greats, wanting to get a last BOOM!!! And War Eagle!!! In before we lock it up!

This guy says Boom:

15dxpnr.jpg

Now they can lock it.

i'm not seeing anything stating 1030 on any network. All the articles i have seen just says saturday

Red has a thread about the presser. It will be streamed live and he will be updating like he does for the pressers throughout the season.

Archived