2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas and Lsu lead for Mack at moment. If we can get him in for an official.I will like us to move back up on his list. At one point he said the only school he would flip to would be AU. We have backed off since then thinking he was very solid to ATM. Hopefully we get back in on This stud soon and get him in for official maybe on that 1/16 weekend

I spoke with him during the playoffs and he still likes AU, but the LB I just sent to TCU was really working him to play with him. I don't think he is out of reach, but it'll take a lot of hard work by our coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we please get back on the Mack Train. This kid just named TCU his leader. He obviously has no idea what he wants. I personally think we have a much better shot at a guy like this than Trent Thompson who is firmly committed to UGA.

Can we please get back on the Mack Train. This kid just named TCU his leader. He obviously has no idea what he wants. I personally think we have a much better shot at a guy like this than Trent Thompson who is firmly committed to UGA.

I wish we could snag him out of Texas, but I think he wants to stay home close to momma.

Care to share any solid information other than just saying "twittersville"? TIA.

Taylor Hamm of 247 said he eliminated Texas and added Auburn to his visit schedule

I've spoken with Mack a few time this post season. He was very interested in LSU until Chavis left, now not as much. However TAMU bringing Chavis in has rekindled his interest there. He is very interested in TCU. All that said, he has always had legitimate interest in AU.

I think he is the best DL out there this year. He is disruptive. It would be Incredible to get him. I would still put our chances as low compared with TA&M and TCU.

Are there any other guys visiting on 26? Not sure if this is better or not, since staff will be focused on this kid.

When are his other visits to other schools?

As a player, Mack has talent along the lines of Montavius Adams in terms of first step and disruptive ability. I hope we can sway him, I do believe it will be hard to get him far from home. Muschamp, garner and Co. Will give it there best if he shows up.

Archived