2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

OSU is going to offer about everyone. They will get a few as well since they figure to have a BYE into the playoff until/unless Michigan does something

I agree with this. They play in a total wuss conference though. It is like playing 10 games against Arkansas (last years team).

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU is going to offer about everyone. They will get a few as well since they figure to have a BYE into the playoff until/unless Michigan does something

I agree with this. They play in a total wuss conference though. It is like playing 10 games against Arkansas (last years team).

their conference is a joke, but they have a halfway decent ooc this season with cincinnati and Va Tech.

their conference is a joke, but they have a halfway decent ooc this season with cincinnati and Va Tech.

Are you trying to be kind, or was that a funny? :dunno:

Are you trying to be kind, or was that a funny? :dunno:/>

It's a complement, considering their past schedules.

fwiw, Cinci will be starting Gunner Kiehl at QB this year. Remember him?

fwiw, Cinci will be starting Gunner Kiehl at QB this year. Remember him?

I had no idea that was where he ended up. Hope he and Tubs can pull off some wins this year! I'm no Cincy fan but still enjoy seeing Tubs be successful.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the deal on him? Says no more visits. Does this mean he's all TAMU?

Seems like he has cooled off a little since he originally said that he could really see himsefl at AU.

• 1 month later...

I hear he may be reopening up his commitment, and that Texas is pushing hard for him.

This kid is one of the BIG 3 DT's in this class. We should be calling him.

Id love this guy or Trent thompson, but it will be "Earth Shattering" IMO if either end up in the O&B.

FWIW, 247 has a premium article with Daylon talking about Auburn. Don't know if we're still in the mix, but a good beat down at Jordan Hare could change his mind.

FWIW, 247 has a premium article with Daylon talking about Auburn. Don't know if we're still in the mix, but a good beat down at Jordan Hare could change his mind.

Im feel pretty confident he is going to decommit soon. Hopefully we can just really try to make him a priority

A rare nugget from Jonesy

Momma LOVES Auburn

Also some parents are not happy about the recent arrests in College Station. Mack's mom appears to be 1 of them.

Momma LOVES Auburn

Also some parents are not happy about the recent arrests in College Station. Mack's mom appears to be 1 of them.

Sweet! Get him back here.

Momma LOVES Auburn

What Momma wants Momma gets, now listen to your Mom Daylon!

Where in the world has Jonesy been? You reach him on the Batphone, e?

Once in a blue moon on another message board.

Momma LOVES Auburn

Didn't work with Evans!

Momma LOVES Auburn

Didn't work with Evans!

Mack isn't Evans.

Momma LOVES Auburn

Didn't work with Evans!

Mack isn't Evans.

I know. I was talking about momma's wishes. She clearly was pro-AU. But daddy was as ANTI-AU as one could be.

Momma LOVES Auburn

Didn't work with Evans!

Mack isn't Evans.

I know. I was talking about momma's wishes. She clearly was pro-AU. But daddy was as ANTI-AU as one could be.

Id be mad too if my only solo was at second fiddle.

Archived