2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

He's a great player and will play as a true freshman wherever he goes. But I think with Chavis going to A&M, they are in the driver's seat, and I think AU coaches know that, so we may put our effort and time into someone else. If Chavis was still at LSU, we'd probably be competing more with TCU and I would feel a lot better about that.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mikerivals

#Auburn #TAMU and #TCU all visited DT Daylon Mack today. #WarEagle visit was his best. http://t.co/tLSrHHgbQg

Lol beat ya!

Lol! You cheat...

Actually I just waited until right before you posted it, and then slipped it in ahead of you. I am working on trying to gain some Aufam cred.

Did Mack visit? Heard he was going to but haven't seen any info on him since Friday.

I meant the in home visit.

Texas, tcu, and Auburn had visits with him last week. Supposedly ours was the best.

I'm assuming Garner was the guy but just curious about who it was to make our visit stand out

I'm just not feeling good about him. Especially with him having a child and all.

Geeez. Who's providing support?

What?

Lots of student athletes have kids. The reason it's of interest here is that he might want to stay closer to family (in Texas).

Right. I'm guessing he has no family in AL and I doubt he'd leave his child in Texas while he goes and lives in Auburn.

I'm just not feeling good about him. Especially with him having a child and all.

What?

Who's supporting the child? The mother and/or her family? His parents?

What?

Who's supporting the child? The mother and her family or what? His parents?

I don't know that much. I just know he has a child.

What?

Who's supporting the child? The mother and her family or what? His parents?

I don't know that much. I just know he has a child.

OK

He could bring his children to Auburn. Auburn has always been a great town to raise children.

Not usually by an 18 year old kid who is juggling school and football A4E! I think he'll probably end up somewhere close to home. But I do agree Auburn is great to raise children, just not by yourself.

He could bring his children to Auburn. Auburn has always been a great town to raise children.

Not usually by an 18 year old kid who is juggling school and football A4E! I think he'll probably end up somewhere close to home. But I do agree Auburn is great to raise children, just not by yourself.

Agreed.

Lots of student athletes have kids. The reason it's of interest here is that he might want to stay closer to family (in Texas).

Right. I'm guessing he has no family in AL and I doubt he'd leave his child in Texas while he goes and lives in Auburn.

He can do like Jeff Whitaker did. Jeff has had a kid with him at Auburn the whole time he has been here.

He can do like Jeff Whitaker did. Jeff has had a kid with him at Auburn the whole time he has been here.

Care to explain what Whittaker did with his child everyday during school and practice? Did he leave the child in the dorms?

Care to explain what Whittaker did with his child everyday during school and practice? Did he leave the child in the dorms?

Well I didn't live with the guy but I am pretty sure if you have kids that you are permitted to live off campus with your significant other. No different that Rent Richardson at Bammer who had multiple children with him while playing.

Well in a figurative sense, but it's safe to say the kid wasn't with him 24/7.

Well in a figurative sense, but it's safe to say the kid wasn't with him 24/7.

Correct.

Well I didn't live with the guy but I am pretty sure if you have kids that you are permitted to live off campus with your significant other. No different that Rent Richardson at Bammer who had multiple children with him while playing.

Well I'm not really even sure if Daylon has a significant other, or if she'd want to live in Auburn in the first place.

Archived