2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

We need D linemen BAD! Along with O linemen.

saban and bielema can blather on all they want about how we are ruining football, but at the end of the day Auburn will have one of the best and deepest lines in football on both sides of the ball

The OL and DL recruiting are going great from what I'm told. ITS ONLY APRIL FIRST OF MAY. :dunno:

Good, Can we pencil in Mack, Jefferson, Thompson, and Rochester on Defense? I have a dream!

Don't let the sky fall on me for asking this but.. Rochester? I'm not sure I've heard that name yet

No problem at all. Julian Rochester is a 2016 DT. He is the #1 ranked DT for 2016 as of now and he is interested in AU.

Just bumped the JR thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Texas and heard from an Aggie that he has removed a lot of the aTm logos from his twitter profile and is sending out cryptic messages about wanting to play for a solid team where everyone else is as good as him so they can win. If true, it sounds promising.

I live in Texas and heard from an Aggie that he has removed a lot of the aTm logos from his twitter profile and is sending out cryptic messages about wanting to play for a solid team where everyone else is as good as him so they can win. If true, it sounds promising.

Thanks for posting this. Keep us informed anytime.

So flip potential?

Nah

I thought there was some potential. We will have to see if Mack attends Big Cat weekend.

So flip potential?

Nah

I thought there was some potential. We will have to see if Mack attends Big Cat weekend.

Sarcasm

Been quite on this guy here lately, out side of JFD's insight.

Nothing to tell unless we can get him to BCW.

Just skyped with Coach Saban !

@DaylonMack

sounds like he felt honored to skype with a midget

You never know what's on a man's bucket list.

Just skyped with Coach Saban !

@DaylonMack

sounds like he felt honored to skype with a midget

Even Saban is bigger in Texas.

Definitely not what she said.

It would be nice if Daylon left his home state and signed with Auburn. We need some big bodies on our d-line.

I would not hold my breath for Mack. His family wants him close to home, and LSU is believed to be his REAL #2.

I would not hold my breath for Mack. His family wants him close to home, and LSU is believed to be his REAL #2.

Well Dixie, that is not good news. People say that Coach Garner has something he is working on (maybe the 4 star JC kid) and I dont doubt it, but we really (at least publically) do not lead for any of the Big 3.

Well Dixie, that is not good news. People say that Coach Garner has something he is working on (maybe the 4 star JC kid) and I dont doubt it, but we really (at least publically) do not lead for any of the Big 3.

Not to shift off Mack too much- and I must clarify that DT recruiting remains concerning for me as well- but from what I understand, we might only really still be interested in 2 of the big 3, with Payne being the guy we might be cooling on a bit.

In my not so professional opinion McLoofus is correct. IYAM, TT is the only one of those we have much of a shot with. There is Johnson and the JUCO kid that we have a shot with at DT. Summer Camps will produce some names we haven't heard yet. No need to panic...remember that we have Elijah Daniel who can play DT. Lambert as well, but the one that I believe nobody is looking at is Lawrence. Devaroe will be a force IMO. He will need a year to get up to speed though

I think everybody is forgetting the STEAL we got last year, thanks to CRG, named Dontavious Russell. That kid is going to be a beast.

Archived