2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

His first step looks more like warren sapp than it does MA. I haven't seen someone as powerful or disruptive in a long time.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His first step looks more like warren sapp than it does MA. I haven't seen someone as powerful or disruptive in a long time.

I agree with that! He is very explosive initially. To dream of that disruptiveness to compliment the potential of Cowert too...

I agree with that! He is very explosive initially. To dream of that disruptiveness to compliment the potential of Cowert too...

Add me to the agreement here.

Is this the guy that when we fell out of the race to get him originally, that many said we backed off because RG decided his arms were too short or something similarly ridiculous?

wde

Is this the guy that when we fell out of the race to get him originally, that many said we backed off because RG decided his arms were too short or something similarly ridiculous?

wde

what?

The 247 article said he was interested in playing with Malcolm, after he declared he lost interest despite his friend committing.

I wonder if the prospect of playing with Adams is enough to pull him towards Auburn.

wde

what?

The 247 article said he was interested in playing with Malcolm, after he declared he lost interest despite his friend committing.

I wonder if the prospect of playing with Adams is enough to pull him towards Auburn.

You certainly can be right. But I thought there was some excuse as to why we stopped recruiting him before CWM became DC. Ellitor, can you clear this up?

wde

I did read that some poster said we backed off because he was too short in height and arm length, 5 star recruit that has over 60 offers and we think he's too short???? Don't think so.

If we can get him to flip, this would really help to bolster the D-line. He will definitely be in the rotation for 2015. We need to pull in at least 4-5 DLs. The D-line needs some high quality players where we can be at least 3 deep for every D-line position for 2015.

I am a bit out of it today in that I surgery and am not as incoherent as I usually am.

If we can get him to flip, this would really help to bolster the D-line. He will definitely be in the rotation for 2015. We need to pull in at least 4-5 DLs. The D-line needs some high quality players where we can be at least 3 deep for every D-line position for 2015.

I am a bit out of it today in that I surgery and am not as incoherent as I usually am.

May you have a speedy and complete recovery Doc.

Doc, get well soon. We don't have to flip Mack as you would know if you were not drugged. He decommitted from TA&M. This kid is a true difference maker. He is deserving of his 5 stars. He will be a stud at the college level.

My feelings on him at this point are 10% or less, hoping this visit will bring that up significantly. He's likely to sign somewhere in Texas rather than Auburn but this kid would make an immediate impact wherever he goes. Which is what we need. Hope Garner and WM can work some magic.

@rivalsmike: Coach O has reached out to DT Daylon Mack on behalf of #LSU but he's not interested, #GigEm #WarEagle and #TCU still final 3

Poor TCU needs a catchy slogan.

"Hook 'em Frogs"?

Archived