2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

I think everybody is forgetting the STEAL we got last year, thanks to CRG, named Dontavious Russell. That kid is going to be a beast.

Yep!!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels funny defending the #3 class. I totally get it, as we have 0 commits on the DL.

Oh, I still have faith....there just does not seem to be many DT's on the board. I am sure that will change.

Andrew Williams is the one I'm anxious to see.

Me too. He may Lawson type talent???

nahh.... Lawson has the talent and potential to be elevated to a whole other level. I can only think of one other defensive end that has a chance to be elite and he was just drafted number one.

Me too. He may Lawson type talent???

nahh.... Lawson has the talent and potential to be elevated to a whole other level. I can only think of one other defensive end that has a chance to be elite and he was just drafted number one.

Maybe so, but A.Williams apparently has the same work ethic, and is being mentored by Lawson.

I say- LOOK OUT!

• 2 weeks later...
According to 5-star DT Daylon Mack, the Under Armour All-American has cancelled his trips to LSU this weekend and Bama on the 14th.

"It's obvious, Kyler committing and him being there, the vision of this class is falling into place now," Mack said. "I told the coaches at LSU and Alabama this morning that I would not be visiting. I talked to Coach Sumlin this morning, and I was still going then, but I talked to my dad about it and decided not to go. I'm about to call Coach Sumlin back and tell him the news."

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/Huge-News-Mack-cancels-LSU-and-Bama-visits-28864993 (free content)

• 6 months later...

Daylon Mack has decommitted from TA&M. I looked for a thread but for some reason I could not find it.

Mack is my favorite DT this year. He is wicked good. People are saying U of texas is trending for him now. I wish would get another shot at him.

Archived