2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

just watched his highlights. wow. just wow. this class has the potential to be one for the ages

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

#Rivals100 DT and #TAMU commit Daylon Mack: 'The only team that has a great chance of flipping me is Auburn.'

http://auburn.rivals...609834 …

That's a strange statement to make. Kids who are actually prone to flip are usually much more coy. Sounds like he likes making his recruitment a little more dramatic.

Yeah, the last we need right now is more drama from a recruit. Hope kid has real interest and not trying to play us against TAMU.

Let's not be negative about a recruit right out of the gate.

Amen. He got an offer and started sharing his excitement a few days ago. Give him a little time to enjoy it. We flipped guys last cycle too.

I don't think he's trying to start drama at all. He's just excited, and we should be the last ones to try and kill that.

Yeah, the last we need right now is more drama from a recruit. Hope kid has real interest and not trying to play us against TAMU.

He had his HS coach SEND our staff a tape of him. Nothing disingenuous about his interest.

He has stated publically that Auburn the only team other than TAMU, that he could see himself playing for. Went on to say that Auburn is no fluke and that they will be continuing their success and he would like to be a part of it. (paraphased).

I also see this has honest info for the Aggies. He likes the Aggies, is only looking at auburn as an alternate. Sounds like a kid who may spend a little time looking at auburn and will make a final decision. Wish for our and the Aggies sake that he had not previously committed ... Would make this a touch "cleaner". Aggies are class folks and I wouldn't mind a fun and competitive rivalry with them. Lots in common.

Edit: of course I want to steal him from them! :)

Something tells me this young man is genuine. His reaction is not typical in any way, especially when he is already commited. In no way am I predicting he signs with AU but I like the feel I get from him and he was certainly anxious to visit.

Something tells me this young man is genuine. His reaction is not typical in any way, especially when he is already commited. In no way am I predicting he signs with AU but I like the feel I get from him and he was certainly anxious to visit.

Dixie, I hope he genuinely decides he loves AU and and decides to become part of the family. He has some of the best film I have seen. He looks terrific.

image.jpg

via @Allie_Davison

#Rivals100 DT and #TAMU commit Daylon Mack leaves the Plains very impressed: '#Auburn made a big impact' http://auburn.rivals...612783 … ($)

@JHokanson

Five-star DT Daylon Mack could see himself at Auburn http://buff.ly/1jZb5Kv ($)

@Waldeez247

OSU is going to offer about everyone. They will get a few as well since they figure to have a BYE into the playoff until/unless Michigan does something

Archived