2015 5* DT Daylon Mack (Texas A&M signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

A rare nugget from Jonesy

Momma LOVES Auburn

Also some parents are not happy about the recent arrests in College Station. Mack's mom appears to be 1 of them.

What Momma wants Momma gets, now listen to your Mom Daylon!

Didn't work with Evans!

Don't say that name...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just call it a guy feeling, but I think we get one of the big 3 at DT between Mack, Payne, and Thompson. And right now my money is on Mack.

Call it feeling here too but I think we get two of them after they see that Auburn is not only the place to be part of a family but also play for national championships every year.

As opposed to Bama, Georgia and TA&M who, in my opinion, are all on the decline.

To be fair. I wouldnt call uat or uga "on the decline". Both are pretty well holding their par at their respective levels. UGA will win about 9 and find a way to lose out on an SECCG appearance. Bama has a schedule that prevents them from losing more than 3.......decline is if WVU beats them. aTm is at the "prove it" part of their SEC career. They either need the next JFF/Evans combo to step up or they need to see which cheerleaders can play across the front 7 of their defense.

I know uat and uga are 3-4.....what is aTm? Maybe we stand out as the only 4-3 scheme? (4-2-5 whatever!)

To be fair. I wouldnt call uat or uga "on the decline". Both are pretty well holding their par at their respective levels. UGA will win about 9 and find a way to lose out on an SECCG appearance. Bama has a schedule that prevents them from losing more than 3.......decline is if WVU beats them. aTm is at the "prove it" part of their SEC career. They either need the next JFF/Evans combo to step up or they need to see which cheerleaders can play across the front 7 of their defense.

I know uat and uga are 3-4.....what is aTm? Maybe we stand out as the only 4-3 scheme? (4-2-5 whatever!)

Georgia played for the SEC Championship 2 years ago, this year they didn't get close (blah blah injury excuses). Alabama went from "OMG THEY ARE GOING TO 3-PEAT" to losing back to back games and lil' Nicky making a desperation hire at OC. That of course is after losing "the best QB in UA history." aTm.. well I'm just not sold on them. They had a freak playmaker in JFF and Mike Evans is a beast. They still have no defense and their best players are gone. Maybe it's just me but I think Saban and Richt's best years are behind them and I'm not sold on Sumlin

Just call it a guy feeling, but I think we get one of the big 3 at DT between Mack, Payne, and Thompson. And right now my money is on Mack.

Call it feeling here too but I think we get two of them after they see that Auburn is not only the place to be part of a family but also play for national championships every year.

As opposed to Bama, Georgia and TA&M who, in my opinion, are all on the decline.

Sadly, my gut says we whiff on all three.

Sadly, my gut says we whiff on all three.

I sure hope we pull one of these guys. My thought is we may have our best chance with Mack.

to me Mack seems to be hinting that if aTm has a bad season he would decommit and if he does I think he comes here.

also I think without manziel will struggle since their defense is awful which makes me confident that mack signs with auburn

to me Mack seems to be hinting that if aTm has a bad season he would decommit and if he does I think he comes here.

also I think without manziel will struggle since their defense is awful which makes me confident that mack signs with auburn

A&M has recruited very well since the move. they won't be as good, but they also won't be a complete disaster, so I think we'd be better served with them just continuing to run a loose ship, as far as Mack is concerned.

A&M has recruited very well since the move. they won't be as good, but they also won't be a complete disaster, so I think we'd be better served with them just continuing to run a loose ship, as far as Mack is concerned.

I dont think aTm will struggle in the long run I just think they will struggle this season. They lost Manziel, evans and matthews. I know there will be good players coming in that have to step up but just based off last season they would have been nothing without manziel and evans. plus their two eastern conference games are at USC and mizzou at home

We need D linemen BAD! Along with O linemen.

Atleast the o lineman are being reeled in...three in the past two weeks. Also, I think coach Garner knows what he is doing. Two years ago, he did pull in montravious adams and elijah daniel while also solidifying carl lawsons committment all in roughly a month.

We've has damn good d-line recruiting as of late and we'll continue to add depth.

Our O-Line is in a very similar situation

Atleast the o lineman are being reeled in...three in the past two weeks. Also, I think coach Garner knows what he is doing. Two years ago, he did pull in montravious adams and elijah daniel while also solidifying carl lawsons committment all in roughly a month.

Yep, that was a very good month for AU when Garner got those 3 players. All three are potentially dominant players.

saban and bielema can blather on all they want about how we are ruining football, but at the end of the day Auburn will have one of the best and deepest lines in football on both sides of the ball

saban and bielema can blather on all they want about how we are ruining football, but at the end of the day Auburn will have one of the best and deepest lines in football on both sides of the ball

The OL and DL recruiting are going great from what I'm told. ITS ONLY APRIL FIRST OF MAY. :dunno:

The OL and DL recruiting are going great from what I'm told. ITS ONLY APRIL FIRST OF MAY. :dunno:

Good, Can we pencil in Mack, Jefferson, Thompson, and Rochester on Defense? I have a dream!

Good, Can we pencil in Mack, Jefferson, Thompson, and Rochester on Defense? I have a dream!

Don't let the sky fall on me for asking this but.. Rochester? I'm not sure I've heard that name yet

The OL and DL recruiting are going great from what I'm told. ITS ONLY APRIL FIRST OF MAY. :dunno:/>

Don't let the sky fall on me for asking this but.. Rochester? I'm not sure I've heard that name yet

Rochester is at the top of the coach's list along with McCringleberry. Try to keep up

No problem at all. Julian Rochester is a 2016 DT. He is the #1 ranked DT for 2016 as of now and he is interested in AU.

Archived