Brando on Ole Miss, You gotta hear this...

DKW 86

That hits way to close to home for me. I'm going to stop at that.

Brando has no room to talk or make fun of someone being drunk at a Christmas party.

He's also somewhat of an LSU homer...I am sure all the folks in Louisiana were patting him on the back after this commentary.

I listened to him yesterday and he apologized for it and yes, he got ripped with tons of e-mails.

I am not a Brando fan but some of that was right on and applies to most major universities.

Brando is a pig. I never have liked him and it has been pretty apparent over the years that he hates Auburn. There is no reason why this guy should be on Television. What has he done that merits his face on television? I remember when he was a commentator on JP. I guess he lost his job there because he could never be objective and it was obvious that he had favorites (bammer and LSU).

Seems like a cheap shot.

I remember alot of people complaining about geaorgia firing donnan, who was a good mediocre coach.

He does make some good points though.

Not a fan of Brando..but he really does make some really good points. Who is Ole Piss gonna get that could be any better than what they had? With our without Cutcliffe, it's obvious that w/o Eli they were going to struggle, so why not just stick with the person that had been there awhile and try to rebuild? This coaching carousel is getting ridiculous. It's like, oh, one bad year, sorry you're gone. This is the SEC. It's hard to win, no matter who you are, and 1 losing year isn't something that should be out of the question for a team. Say what you want about Coach Hula, he could turn them around, but I'm not sure UAT is going to be patient enough to let it happen.

The key with orgeron will be can he significantly improve ole pisses recruiting. He did it at miami and usc, but can he do it in missippi. He is a loosanna boy and they say he may challenge lsu for recruits there and in east texas and missippi of course.

I did hear that he might bring back noel mazzone as OC. I did a double take on that one. Mazzone is an average OC at best.

Archived