Legends Video

AUesquire

Just got finished watching the promo for the Auburn Legends video on WSFA. Oh my God. I was laughing my a$$ off. Dye was hilarious when he talked about Jeff Burger and the trouble he got in his senior year. He said something to the effect of "Well, I found out what plagorism was. I thought it was a disease."

Al Del Greco talked about hooking a field goal to the left. The very next series he went out to try another and he said Dye grabbed him by the facemask and said, "You hook this one and I'm gonna' kick your a$$".

Has anyone ordered it? They said it's about 5 hours long. Merry Christmas to me.

I got it. I've only seen about an hour of it but what I've seen is really good and funny. It starts a little slow, but once it gets going, those guys will have you laughing like crazy, especially Dye.

I have it and think it is great. Those guys tell some great stories that I haven't heard before, and there are lots of laughs in there too. It really takes you down memory lane as an Auburn Tiger. I highly recommend it.

WDE! :au:

I have it ordered but im starting to worry it wont be here before Christmas. Everytime i type in my tracking number it says no invoice found with this number. I contacted them and the guy said it was going to be shipped that day that was on tuesday.... still no video....how long does it take for it to arrive????

I didn't order mine, so I can't help you there. I've bought two copies for gifts. My son picked one up in Auburn at one of the bookstores, and I bought the 2nd one at an Auburn store here in Birmingham. I have noticed that UPS seems slow in getting tracking #s posted now that the Christmas rush is on, but I would think that it would be posted and/or delivered by now if it was shipped on Tuesday. You may want to bug the company you ordered it from again. Good luck!

I ordered it off the website Titan posted.. after i ordered it i found it at Hallmark here in Auburn...<sigh>

Archived