auburn finishes season ranked

hutchids

Finished this season #22 and will start next season at #2.

The respect Gus has brought to Auburn is incredible!

That piss poor production that rounded out the season didn't look to damn respectable to me. :puke:/>

We were a mediocre defense away from being 11-1 in the regular season at worst. So Gus fired the DC and went out and got maybe the best one in the country (and we are now poised to have the best finish to the recruiting season of anybody).

Why are we so intent on focusing on crap that we can't change but that our coach- with every bit of support he needs from the administration, and who people outside our own perpetually dissatisfied fanbase acknowledge as one of the best in the business- is doing everything possible to ensure doesn't happen again?

My God. We have one of the best coaches and best offenses in football. We hired Will freaking Muschamp. We're about to host 3 of the top 5 recruits in the nation on our campus, along with a lot of other blue chips. National media are predicting we'll be one of the best teams in the nation again next year (for the 2nd time in 3 years). Yet this forum has been a non-stop bitch fest focusing on nothing but crap that already happened and can't be changed. It's really confusing and a bit embarrassing.

I think 10-2 was at worst because the Miss St game was a total failure on all 3 phases and the defense did nearly all it could to keep us in it in the second half, but either way we would've made the playoffs.

That piss poor production that rounded out the season didn't look to damn respectable to me. :puke:/>

We were a mediocre defense away from being 11-1 in the regular season at worst. So Gus fired the DC and went out and got maybe the best one in the country (and we are now poised to have the best finish to the recruiting season of anybody).

Why are we so intent on focusing on crap that we can't change but that our coach- with every bit of support he needs from the administration, and who people outside our own perpetually dissatisfied fanbase acknowledge as one of the best in the business- is doing everything possible to ensure doesn't happen again?

My God. We have one of the best coaches and best offenses in football. We hired Will freaking Muschamp. We're about to host 3 of the top 5 recruits in the nation on our campus, along with a lot of other blue chips. National media are predicting we'll be one of the best teams in the nation again next year (for the 2nd time in 3 years). Yet this forum has been a non-stop bitch fest focusing on nothing but crap that already happened and can't be changed. It's really confusing and a bit embarrassing.

I think 10-2 was at worst because the Miss St game was a total failure on all 3 phases and the defense did nearly all it could to keep us in it in the second half, but either way we would've made the playoffs.

Good point, and I stand corrected. I think I just tend to forget that MSU game even happened, just like the entire 2012 season.

Good point, and I stand corrected. I think I just tend to forget that MSU game even happened, just like the entire 2012 season.

I still try to forget these traumatic events Auburn has went through since 2008 and Tony Franklin's hiring

Preach on Brother!

Archived