Super Bowl Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't really pull for either team in this one because I dislike both of them about the same degree, but that has got to be one of the dumbest play calls Ive ever seen….. EVER…. of ALL TIME.

that was a great play by a rookie from west Alabama though

Indeed it was a great play but I can't even register the play call, like why?

The best RB in the league + A half yard to win the Super Bowl + You pass = The worst play call in Super Bowl history.

Demarco Murray is the #1 back in the league but Beast Mode could have punched that in for sure

Couldn't really pull for either team in this one because I dislike both of them about the same degree, but that has got to be one of the dumbest play calls Ive ever seen….. EVER…. of ALL TIME.

that was a great play by a rookie from west Alabama though

Indeed it was a great play but I can't even register the play call, like why?

Yep, they deserved to lose for that boneheaded play call

The best RB in the league + A half yard to win the Super Bowl + You pass = The worst play call in Super Bowl history.

Demarco Murray is the #1 back in the league but Beast Mode could have punched that in for sure

Murray is a better all around back but at short yardage I would take Lynch all day.

Murray is a better all around back but at short yardage I would take Lynch all day.

either way, Seahawks blew it

Seattle's last offensive play reminded me of our poor play calling in the Wisconsin bowl game.

But we weren't on the 1 yd line with a timeout with the #1 back in the league. Bad play calling in that game too, but to throw a slant in that situation with those circumstances is just beyond atrocious. I can only imagine my anger if we had done that lol. I was pretty ticked after the Wisconsin game but I think if we had done what the seahawks just did I would've spontaneously combusted.

I meant poor play calling by us in the OT, but I feel you. Point well taken.

At least Carroll was stand-up: "There's no one to blame but me."

It's a hard pill the swallow, but sometimes it's like that ...

Dang ....

Hate the way Seattle lost.

Seattle's last offensive play reminded me of our poor play calling in the Wisconsin bowl game.

But we weren't on the 1 yd line with a timeout with the #1 back in the league. Bad play calling in that game too, but to throw a slant in that situation with those circumstances is just beyond atrocious. I can only imagine my anger if we had done that lol. I was pretty ticked after the Wisconsin game but I think if we had done what the seahawks just did I would've spontaneously combusted.

Wasn't being brash in any way so hope u didn't take it that way, I apologize if it did though. I just think everyone thought the seahawks had won because they'd just give it to Lynch and it would be an easy TD to take the lead. Our play calling in OT was very bad for sure but not on the same level as being on the 1 with a back like lynch and throwing a slant into a heavily congested area IMO.

Wasn't being brash in any way so hope u didn't take it that way lol. I just think everyone thought the seahawks had won because they'd just give it to Lynch and it would be an easy TD to take the lead. Our play calling in OT was very bad for sure but not on the same level as being on the 1 with a back like lynch and throwing a slant into a heavily congested area IMO.

I did not, no hard feelings bro. ;)

Even Rece is having fun at Seattle's expense ...

@ESPN_ReceDavis: Seahawks could've given ball to Lynch. But they thought he as just there so he wouldn't get fined.

Even Rece is having fun at Seattle's expense ...

@ESPN_ReceDavis: Seahawks could've given ball to Lynch. But they thought he as just there so he wouldn't get fined.

Haha

ESPN: Best 12th-Man moment: During the national anthem, performed by Idina Menzel, the in-stadium video board flashed the dour image of Belichick. The crowd, probably more than 75 percent Seahawks fans, booed lustily, momentarily drowning out Menzel. Even the traditional jet flyover didn’t do that.

I mean really? Booing during the NA should never be mentioned in the "best" of anything.

ESPN: Best 12th-Man moment: During the national anthem, performed by Idina Menzel, the in-stadium video board flashed the dour image of Belichick. The crowd, probably more than 75 percent Seahawks fans, booed lustily, momentarily drowning out Menzel. Even the traditional jet flyover didn’t do that.

I mean really? Booing during the NA should never be mentioned in the "best" of anything.

:no:

:no:/>

I'll third that

How about Malcolm Butler!! Good friend of ours is Malcolm's agent, his only player! Great story!!

No kidding .its the worst play call ever but if that hits the ground , they lose next play

How about Malcolm Butler!! Good friend of ours is Malcolm's agent, his only player! Great story!!

No kidding .its the worst play call ever but if that hits the ground , they lose next play

Definitely. He said on one interview he was going to feel responsible if they lost after that freak catch that he was defending on. I'm glad he was able to make that play, even though he had defended that other catch really well.

Definitely. He said on one interview he was going to feel responsible if they lost after that freak catch that he was defending on. I'm glad he was able to make that play, even though he had defended that other catch really well.

He sure did, totally thought they had the upper hand, he rose up and deflected it.

Got another chance though.

Archived