2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Correct me if im wrong,But i didnt think off field coaches could recruit? Or does that only involve recruiting in person? Im talking about him mentioning Lupoi..Did the Turds promote him or something?

As I understand it, and I could be wrong, there's a limit to how many folks you can have actively recruiting. But it would be possible to have off-field guys doing some recruiting if there were attrition among your on-field coach/recruiters. If I'm right, the fact that Steele and Thompson left UA means that Lupoi (and someone else) could recruit in their stead.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if im wrong,But i didnt think off field coaches could recruit? Or does that only involve recruiting in person? Im talking about him mentioning Lupoi..Did the Turds promote him or something?

As I understand it, and I could be wrong, there's a limit to how many folks you can have actively recruiting. But it would be possible to have off-field guys doing some recruiting if there were attrition among your on-field coach/recruiters. If I'm right, the fact that Steele and Thompson left UA means that Lupoi (and someone else) could recruit in their stead.

Cowart said he has had a relationship with saban and Lapoi for years so it sounds like Lapoi had been recruiting previously.

^^Correct^^

He had a terrible in home visit. We are in the drivers seat. http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/byron-cowart-talks-florida-gators/

He retweeted this article too! In the tweet it said something like "bad news for gators in regard to Cowart" I like where this is going!

I

Me, too, just as long as it doesn't go up and to the left!!

He had a terrible in home visit. We are in the drivers seat. http://www.gatorcoun...florida-gators/

He retweeted this article too! In the tweet it said something like "bad news for gators in regard to Cowart" I like where this is going!

I

Me, too, just as long as it doesn't go up and to the left!!

tumblr_lqunqheiAv1qj9qhto1_500.gif

I get the feeling that someone is being trolled.

^^ This. Hope it's not Auburn.

I went to Victory Grill tonight and he was there. Ate with Carl Lawson, and then everyone left. TRob, TWill and Cowart were the only 3 at the table talking for a pretty good bit.

I went to Victory Grill tonight and he was there. Ate with Carl Lawson, and then everyone left. TRob, TWill and Cowart were the only 3 at the table talking for a pretty good bit.

Smiling?

Smiling?

I didn't spy on them the whole time, but they were just talking for the most part and were laughing a little bit as well. Seemed like him and TRob have a good relationship.

Smiling?

I didn't spy on them the whole time, but they were just talking for the most part and were laughing a little bit as well. Seemed like him and TRob have a good relationship.

That's for the info. Lawson and Cowart. Sounds like a law firm, and they meet at the quarterback.

They could be a terror.

Smiling?

That's for the info. Lawson and Cowart. Sounds like a law firm, and they meet at the quarterback.

They could be a terror.

Yes! As well as Adams and Thompson. They were sitting together. Thompson seemed to be enjoying himself and knew a lot of the recruits really well.

Smiling?

They could be a terror.

Yes! As well as Adams and Thompson. They were sitting together. Thompson seemed to be enjoying himself and knew a lot of the recruits really well.

Thompson has been to AU a lot. It will be close to a miracle to get him away from UGA though.

Smiling?

They could be a terror.

Thompson has been to AU a lot. It will be close to a miracle to get him away from UGA though.

Yes. But I believe in miracles

Last night the dude looked pretty comfortable there hanging out with Adams and talking to all the coaches including Lashlee. He asked Lashlee about Ivey and when he'd be there so I'm guessing they are kind of close?

Keith Niebuhr notes, 1/18/15

11:49 a.m. From Justin (Hokanson) : A source that spoke with 5-star Byron Cowart this weekend said Cowart told him if everything goes according to plan, he was coming to Auburn and bringing 5-star CeCe Jefferson and 4-star Jeffery Holland with him. Take it for what it's worth.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/IN-REAL-TIME-Chronicling-Auburns-big-recruiting-weekend-34798043

Keith Niebuhr notes, 1/18/15

11:49 a.m. From Justin (Hokanson) : A source that spoke with 5-star Byron Cowart this weekend said Cowart told him if everything goes according to plan, he was coming to Auburn and bringing 5-star CeCe Jefferson and 4-star Jeffery Holland with him. Take it for what it's worth.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/IN-REAL-TIME-Chronicling-Auburns-big-recruiting-weekend-34798043

If true....WOW!!!! Hope the plan sticks!!

Archived