2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The getting back up to alabama comment could be related to his trip with Arden Key? Do we still think that's happening?

Also, Hoke CB to AU.

he was talking about taking an UOV to uat

I could do without the references to Saban, Tosh Lupoi, and getting back to Alabama, but I like the UF stuff.

i would lose my mind if he went to bama

Really? That's not good.

I could do without the references to Saban, Tosh Lupoi, and getting back to Alabama, but I like the UF stuff.

Really? That's not good.

"Getting back to alabama" might be good. Auburn is in that state. :jossun:

Really? That's not good.

"Getting back to alabama" might be good. Auburn is in that state. :jossun:

I thought Auburn was in west Georgia?

That article makes me feel better about him not going to UF, but it makes me really nervous about what he has said about Bama. I still think we are in a good position for him, and I think this could be a homerun weekend, but I sure hope it gets delivered well to the recruits. If all these guys come to Auburn, I hope they realize it's possible to start a dynasty around them if they come together.

I really don't understand how bama slipped into his top 4. it really gives me an uneasy feeling. I hope he isn't this year's Evans or Foster.

That's not possible since we just came into the picture in a meaningful way.

The getting back up to alabama comment could be related to his trip with Arden Key? Do we still think that's happening?

Also, Hoke CB to AU.

he was talking about getting up to auburn, Alabama

Also, Hoke CB to AU.

Idk, he mentioned Saban and Lupoi in that article. You don't mention two of Bama's coaches and then say "I need to make it back up to Alabama" if he's talking about AU

Also, Hoke CB to AU.

Idk, he mentioned Saban and Lupoi in that article. You don't mention two of Bama's coaches and then say "I need to make it back up to Alabama" if he's talking about AU

He was obviously talking about getting back up to Bama.

Right now, I'm just happy to watch Boom work and see what happens.

Also, Hoke CB to AU.

He was obviously talking about getting back up to Bama.

Right now, I'm just happy to watch Boom work and see what happens.

He's AU if he already knows.

I thought UF didn't have the major he wanted.

???????

S9RfbMNc_normal.jpeg Byron Cowart @ByronHawkStar99 · 6h 6 hours ago

My top schools are great for journalism/ broadcasting UF, AUBURN, FSU ,ALABAMA so when it comes down to it i will get my degree in 3years

That would be FSU that doesn't have his major. I don't think they are seriously in it anyway since he said he may reschedule his OV from FSU to LSU. And may cancel UF for an unofficial to Bama. We have some major work to do this weekend. Last thing we want is for Bama to get in his head and coach O at LSU. Muschamp better sell him hard.

???????

My top schools are great for journalism/ broadcasting UF, AUBURN, FSU ,ALABAMA so when it comes down to it i will get my degree in 3years

That would be FSU that doesn't have his major. I don't think they are seriously in it anyway since he said he may reschedule his OV from FSU to LSU. And may cancel UF for an unofficial to Bama. We have some major work to do this weekend. Last thing we want is for Bama to get in his head and coach O at LSU. Muschamp better sell him hard.

Ahhh ok. Wonder why he includes FSU in having his major ? Kinda like him comparing a current UF roster to a non-current AU roster I guess. They will get it straight tomorrow. Well I am thinking we have a pretty good chance with Boom, Garner, T-Rob and Thompson working that side of the ball now.

FSU has a major similar to broadcasting. There are several media and recording pods that those students use adjacent to the football team auditorium in Moore Athletics Complex.

It is amazing to hear a young man speak so heavily about technique and leverage. Cowart truly is a student of the game and he is going to have an amazing career no matter where he goes. Here's hoping he is in the right orange and blue.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/video?vid=12171206

???????

He's just throwing in Alabama because kids think that they are supposed to because they are top dog in recruiting. And it generates buzz for the number one recruit.

Now if he visits, then you might have something there.

I trust Will, Gus that they will take care of business this weekend. Just need to close the deal.

He wants to do sports journalism or broadcasting. I don't know much about UF but I know that Auburn has sport journalism and a broadcasting major or similar to it. Alabama only has journalism. Big difference when at Auburn you can write about sports and Bama you have to right about anything but sports. But they do have one of the best schools for it. We will see! They'll have professors lined up at the door on his visit.

Correct me if im wrong,But i didnt think off field coaches could recruit? Or does that only involve recruiting in person? Im talking about him mentioning Lupoi..Did the Turds promote him or something?

Correct me if im wrong,But i didnt think off field coaches could recruit? Or does that only involve recruiting in person? Im talking about him mentioning Lupoi..Did the Turds promote him or something?

I believe that they have greater restrictions with regard to recruiting, but may still be able to recruit in some form or fashion. Not 100% on that though.

Archived