2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he says he already knows where he is going, and is still planning to visit Auburn this weekend and next weekend, I can't read anything but positive things into this.

I like how you think

If he says he already knows where he is going, and is still planning to visit Auburn this weekend and next weekend, I can't read anything but positive things into this.

As of now he's visiting Florida next weekend.

As of now he's visiting Florida next weekend.

I was under the impression he was coming back with Arden Key. Did that change?

That was Key talking not Byron. And it was the 30th when Key has his OV not next weekend. Byron has always said recently he was OVing UF and FSU the last 2 weekends.

That was Key talking not Byron. And it was the 30th when Key has his OV not next weekend. Byron has always said recently he was OVing UF and FSU the last 2 weekends.

Ah, thanks.

It's rumored that Byron and CeCe are Auburn leans. And Prince is a lock. Don't know how true that is, just what I've heard.

Looks VERY good for AU. Many have said it is all about relationships with Cowart and he is the closest with Muschamp.

FSU does not have the major he wants....AU does :)

Yeah, he said he already has the football thing figured out, he wants to focus on academics on the trip. He wants to make sure its exactly as he thinks and to make sure it all works.

Odds are. AU

Looks VERY good for AU. Many have said it is all about relationships with Cowart and he is the closest with Muschamp.

FSU does not have the major he wants....AU does :)

Yeah, he said he already has the football thing figured out, he wants to focus on academics on the trip. He wants to make sure its exactly as he thinks and to make sure it all works.

Odds are. AU

:hellyeah::Sing:

When asked what could change his mind Byron mentioned getting to know the coaches and his mothers relationship. He knows the coaches at both Auburn and FSU. It has been mentioned repeatedly the major he wants is Broadcasting and Journalism which AU has, but FSU doesn't. He doesn't know the education side too well at Auburn and I believe the coaches will have professors and counselors lined up with a plan in hand to show him how he can graduate in 3 years. He knows CWM, whom his mom has a great relationship with. Byron specifically said as the process has gone on his mother has factored in more and she doesn't know the coaches at UF. This could obviously change, but as of right now, based on what he indirectly said, he is going to sign with AU. Just in case, this is not insider info, just deductive reasoning. I believe the only threat is if the others choose to sign elsewhere. He wants talent around him, mentioning Sweat at FSU. He knows it will take pressure off him and make him better. I believe it will either be and epic snowball of commits or just a solid signing day.

When asked what could change his mind Byron mentioned getting to know the coaches and his mothers relationship. He knows the coaches at both Auburn and FSU. It has been mentioned repeatedly the major he wants is Broadcasting and Journalism which AU has, but FSU doesn't. He doesn't know the education side too well at Auburn and I believe the coaches will have professors and counselors lined up with a plan in hand to show him how he can graduate in 3 years. He knows CWM, whom his mom has a great relationship with. Byron specifically said as the process has gone on his mother has factored in more and she doesn't know the coaches at UF. This could obviously change, but as of right now, based on what he indirectly said, he is going to sign with AU. Just in case, this is not insider info, just deductive reasoning. I believe the only threat is if the others choose to sign elsewhere. He wants talent around him, mentioning Sweat at FSU. He knows it will take pressure off him and make him better. I believe it will either be and epic snowball of commits or just a solid signing day.

best case scenario

I mostly just read you guys big fan of site and info... i saw this on al.com makes me think its a long shot for us to get Cowart the "safe" comment seems like a referance to us having two shot and killed players. I hope i'm just reading into it.

"The relationship with coaches (could change things)," he said. "I'm really going off of (my mom.) I know in the beginning she wasn't a big part of my recruitment, but it's coming down to crunch time. I want to go where my mother's confident and safe with it."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/01/auburn_5-star_target_byron_cow.html

I mostly just read you guys big fan of site and info... i saw this on al.com makes me think its a long shot for us to get Cowart the "safe" comment seems like a referance to us having two shot and killed players. I hope i'm just reading into it.

"The relationship with coaches (could change things)," he said. "I'm really going off of (my mom.) I know in the beginning she wasn't a big part of my recruitment, but it's coming down to crunch time. I want to go where my mother's confident and safe with it."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/01/auburn_5-star_target_byron_cow.html

Safe with the decision. Not safe where he'll be. Either way he'll be safe because he seems like the type of kid to get his lesson and focus on Football as well. Meaning he won't be in those types of situations.

Lord, you can get shot, robbed, etc anywhere. It is up to the player to keep his nose clean & not put himself in those situations. Know who you are hanging with. If it is questionable people, then trouble will follow.

FSU does not have the major he wants....AU does :)/>

Odds are. AU

:hellyeah:/> :Sing:/>

I concur

I could do without the references to Saban, Tosh Lupoi, and getting back to Alabama, but I like the UF stuff.

I could do without the references to Saban, Tosh Lupoi, and getting back to Alabama, but I like the UF stuff.

From what I have been reading UF and FSU were our two biggest competitors when it comes to Cowart. From reading this article it would seem like he is eliminating both by talking about Bama and LSU. IMHO it is a slam dunk for the good guys.

He had a terrible in home visit. We are in the drivers seat. http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/byron-cowart-talks-florida-gators/

He retweeted this article too! In the tweet it said something like "bad news for gators in regard to Cowart" I like where this is going!

Wow, great news.

War eagle Byron.

Archived