2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Now I really want to know if the rumor about Cowart returning to Auburn on the 30th for an unofficial is true.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely we should be skeptical, but i suppose where there is smoke there is fire.

I've been following recruiting long enough to hold all news with a bit of skepticism, but I believe this weekend went about as well as it could have gone for AU!

War Eagle!!

(I hear T-Rob gave an incredible speech to the recruits as to what it means to be an Auburn man. I'd have loved to have heard that.)

Surely we should be skeptical, but i suppose where there is smoke there is fire.

I've been following recruiting long enough to hold all news with a bit of skepticism, but I believe this weekend went about as well as it could have gone for AU!

War Eagle!!

(I hear T-Rob gave an incredible speech to the recruits as to what it means to be an Auburn man. I'd have loved to have heard that.)

I heard that too. Sounds awesome. Glad he did that...

I hope it made an impact.

Now I really want to know if the rumor about Cowart returning to Auburn on the 30th for an unofficial is true.

He is scheduled to be at FSU that weekend

...for now.

He is scheduled to be at FSU that weekend

point me in the right direction of where they go here in their recruiting dinners in Tally...I will dress up like an FSU fan and make sure he has a bad time.... :Sing:

"Where there's smoke there's fire" is what we heard all through the Cam Newton fiasco. In that case where there was smoke there were liars. There's no way this is bad news, but when the guy posting it adds TIFWIW, caution should be applied.

He is just enjoying the recruiting process imo.

I agree, and as well they all should. If it rubs fans the wrong way that they are enjoying the attention, then perhaps said fans should step back and not hang on every word/tweet/post/etc.

War Eagle!!

Bryan Matthews@BMattAU 5m5 minutes ago

'BIG BOOM' BLOG | 5-star Byron Cowart insists he'll be playing with CeCe Jefferson and Jeffery Holland in college http://rvls.co/1sQLRXw

0 replies1 retweet2 favorites

Retweet1

Favorite2

More

Bryan Matthews@BMattAU 5m5 minutes ago

'BIG BOOM' BLOG | 5-star Byron Cowart insists he'll be playing with CeCe Jefferson and Jeffery Holland in college http://rvls.co/1sQLRXw

0 replies1 retweet2 favorites

Retweet1

Favorite2

More

Wow!!!! Like

He is just enjoying the recruiting process imo.

I agree, and as well they all should. If it rubs fans the wrong way that they are enjoying the attention, then perhaps said fans should step back and not hang on every word/tweet/post/etc.

War Eagle!!

I would like that post if I could.

Bryan Matthews@BMattAU 4m4 minutes ago

Still 17 days to go but right now I think Auburn lands Byron Cowart, CeCe Jefferson and Jeffery Holland on Signing Day

From Keith...

2:36 p.m. Byron Cowart has left and said he, CeCe Jefferson and Jeffery Holland will play together in college. Cowart was very impressed with the family feel at Auburn and the fact they laid out a 3-year plan to graduate. Cowart said he will not turn pro early without his degree. Impressive interview, Auburn's a major player. Story coming.

Bryan Matthews@BMattAU 4m4 minutes ago

Still 17 days to go but right now I think Auburn lands Byron Cowart, CeCe Jefferson and Jeffery Holland on Signing Day

This is why we come to the recruiting forum. The hype is real

Apologies if already discussed, but are these kids visiting UF (or anywhere, I guess) together before NSD?

I'm gonna wear out my refresh button for 17 days.

The only place they will visit together would be Auburn according to Jordan Colbert he said that BC Cece and JH could be back next weekend.TIFWIW

The only place they will visit together would be Auburn according to Jordan Colbert he said that BC Cece and JH could be back next weekend.TIFWIW

Well that would certainly be great news. Do you have a link for that?

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/IN-REAL-TIME-Chronicling-Auburns-big-recruiting-weekend-34798043

4:03 p.m. Jordan Colbert just left. He said "word" around is that he, Cowart, Jefferson and Holland may be back in Auburn next weekend. I tent to doubt that, but we will see.

Posted by Keith Niebuhr

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/IN-REAL-TIME-Chronicling-Auburns-big-recruiting-weekend-34798043

Thanks. Would certainly seem to be telling if they did come back. Be cool to have them recruiting Mack. We'll see I suppose.

4:03 p.m. Jordan Colbert just left. He said "word" around is that he, Cowart, Jefferson and Holland may be back in Auburn next weekend. I tent to doubt that, but we will see.

Posted by Keith Niebuhr

Thanks. Would certainly seem to be telling if they did come back. Be cool to have them recruiting Mack. We'll see I suppose.

Posted by Keith Niebuhr

Article up on al. com about this.

Definitely seems like a package deal. Not even counting Key whom we have a great shot at

If we land these guys, Key goes elsewhere IYAM. He is talented, but is a year behind both Cowart/Jefferson IMHO, physically.

They will all benefit from a year of an SEC level S&C program. But Key is at least 20lbs light IMO.

Archived